guitarjava

Eaglesoft Citation X

Beautiful plane.

nebojsa

Really neat

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Is it single pilot certified? I think the CJ1 is. That's one thing I like about the Mustang.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Is it single pilot certified? I think the CJ1 is. That's one thing I like about the Mustang.

i think not. The Citation is designed for ultra long haul.... its powerful engines and complexity of systems, most likely make it a two-pilot operation indeed.

Peter Osborn

Yes the X is two crew.

The MTOW ha to be below 12,500 lbs for single pilot ops. I believe the CJ4 is the biggest Citation that's single pilot.

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

I've been looking into buying this plane but I can't find any good reviews. What is your opinion about this plane?

I've been looking into buying this plane but I can't find any good reviews. What is your opinion about this plane?

How about the "Gold Star" the Eaglesoft Citation X received in this review:

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0210/Eaglesoft/CitationX.htm

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The plane is very nice. I recommend it. I just hope you have no problems because the CS is very very much lacking. You almost always have to come to AvSim to complain to get them to answer you. Signing up for their support forum is a nightmare and takes forever, and that is if you get lucky enough to get a reply for submitting your request to even view it.

Great product and fun to fly. You won't regret the purchase.

Only downside is dealing with EagleSoft if you have an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The plane is very nice. I recommend it. I just hope you have no problems because the CS is very very much lacking. You almost always have to come to AvSim to complain to get them to answer you. Signing up for their support forum is a nightmare and takes forever, and that is if you get lucky enough to get a reply for submitting your request to even view it.

Great product and fun to fly. You won't regret the purchase.

Only downside is dealing with EagleSoft if you have an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And...unfortunately I can concur with that statement. I have submitted 2 different requests to the support forum over the past year and still have not gotten a reply. This is with me buying 2 of their products (the CJ1 and the first Citation X).