Sign in to follow this  
Don Emerson

Are we in BETA?

Today I noticed three aircraft flying long routes in B772's. One aircraft AAL270 had PMDG in the flight plan remarks. The other two had nothing in the remarks they were DAL122 and ARF332.

Cheers

Don Emerson

Might just be random people? Maybe. Never know! I think it'd be wise to not tell us when they enter beta so it'll stop people trying to guess when it will get released, based on other products.

http://vataware.com/flight.cfm?id=10270594 - He also has PSS in his remarks.

Couldn't find the Delta flight with PMDG in the remarks and nothing on the ARF.

People have been flying the 777 on vatsim long before PMDG announced their bird. As for the remarks it could be a PMDG tester or someone simply trying to be funny lol

We're actually on Delta, short of Kilo, but who's on Beta? Yeah, that's actually a very good question...

Kyle Rodgers

Well Rob did say back at the Munich show that as of then, the plane was functioning. I cant remember how much of the plane was functioning, but he indicated that it was far from incomplete. So perhaps it is in beta. Or perhaps it was Rob having a troll...

We're actually on Delta, short of Kilo, but who's on Beta? Yeah, that's actually a very good question...

No no no, left on Bravo, Link 21, Link 22 hold Alpha 1!

Well Rob did say back at the Munich show that as of then, the plane was functioning. I cant remember how much of the plane was functioning, but he indicated that it was far from incomplete. So perhaps it is in beta. Or perhaps it was Rob having a troll...

VC was fully functioning. The Model is probably done, just being tweaked. God knows about the VC.

No....whos on first...........lol

I saw this post and immediatly thought to myself.....oh man...this should be entertaining....

Frank Johnson

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

No no no, left on Bravo, Link 21, Link 22 hold Alpha 1!

This drives me insane over in Europe. I never think to print off the zoomed in charts and always go crazy trying to find the signs on the airport that say link 22 etc. :blush:

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Writing "PMDG" in the remarks of your FPL on VATSIM is basically saying to ATC, "I can fly anything you throw at me".

Writing "PMDG" in the remarks of your FPL on VATSIM is basically saying to ATC, "I can fly anything you throw at me".

Local controller: "Cleared to land runway 37"

PMDG pilot- "Cleared to land 37, we got this...."

LOL

Lol!

Bahahaha! Yeah ok...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

...Or it indicates a pilot who cannot follow any instruction that deviates them from the magenta line.

Noah Bryant

Local controller: "Cleared to land runway 37"

PMDG pilot- "Cleared to land 37, we got this...."

LOL

:LMAO: :LMAO: