Sign in to follow this  
funkymonkey

What is PMDG brewing behind the scenes?

Wasn't there a German guy a few years ago who got arrested after a "threat" he made. He wanted to use the restroom, but the flight attendant told him to remain seated. He said something (in English) about "an explosion", and the crew thought he was about to commit an act of terrorism. Obviously, something got lost in the translation.

Wasn't there a German guy a few years ago who got arrested after a "threat" he made. He wanted to use the restroom, but the flight attendant told him to remain seated. He said something (in English) about "an explosion", and the crew thought he was about to commit an act of terrorism. Obviously, something got lost in the translation.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

I can only think of two possible things... :D

6a860262c8a52075294d4a6c3abf566e.jpg

or this one..

28769.jpg

or maaaaaaybe... even this one here. really öconomic...

snow_airlines.jpg

regards,

Alexander Marx

I can only think of two possible things... :D

6a860262c8a52075294d4a6c3abf566e.jpg

What a cute little airbus...

has anyone actually sat down and thought, by making a 777 they don`t actually mean a flightsim one, but have they got their tools out and mass producing real 777s for us to buy? Ive always wondered...

has anyone actually sat down and thought, by making a 777 they don`t actually mean a flightsim one, but have they got their tools out and mass producing real 777s for us to buy? Ive always wondered...

ROFL! What will the price tag on that be?

What will the price tag on that be?

Oh, only about $291 million USD. Not too bad, right? ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

A brand new toilette with a grenade (literal or um virtual literal) in the bottom. :lol: :rolleyes:

How about a toilet woth animated passengers using it? :LMAO: Or, a long line in the aisle waiting for it.

An Airbus A315

00012494.jpg

:lol: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Love it!

This is hilarious all the guesses. Ill peg for Enterprise E.

But Im thinking that PMDG actually works for the government, and all projects are confidential and under the utmost secrecy and if anyone finds out you will be hunted down and imprisoned, or maybe even killed.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Shuttle_DarthVaders.gif

Whenever I see that now I'm reminded of how Family Guy ruined Star Wars for me :lol:

I should send an email to PMDG regarding flushing toilets...

and please ask them to add also 2D screens for them, my screen is too small for just a virtual toilet

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"