Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Aerosoft's new AirbusX Extended is on short final - many pics here

I'm not complaining, just stating a fact, so to me everything's cool as it ever was.

Alright then. Moving along...

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

EDIT: They seem to be heading for yet another show, so *maybe* after the next weekend they'll be able to sort out a release. I know i wouldn't do it before finishing up the MCDU/ND, but hey, it's their show and i'm not their programmer...

You want a honest answer from me, not this week, not the next as well.. Further ahead, I dont know.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Like others here I've just lost interest, it's just turning into a joke just when it will be really "close to release".

GL to them but no "close to release" dates please.

Well the NGX was going to be released "soon" from december 2010 until august 2011 and it still sold more than any other addon for FSX ever. You say you have lost interest, but you are still making posts in this thread, so there must be at least a little bit interest left

vatsim s3

1133704.png

You want a honest answer from me, not this week, not the next as well.. Further ahead, I dont know.

:mellow: :unsure:

1y329d.jpg

Now I read at the Aerosoft-Forums that they are discussing about the ailerons/elevator and rudder droop.

Please you should include this.

Well the NGX was going to be released "soon" from december 2010 until august 2011 and it still sold more than any other addon for FSX ever. You say you have lost interest, but you are still making posts in this thread, so there must be at least a little bit interest left

I was looking forward to it to see me from July/Aug till the Q400 comes out or the FSLabs, so as time goes on and it looks like at least another month then no I will spend my money else where I think now.

PMDG at lease don't give release dates now, they learn from the NGX.

The only thing that keeps me ininterested in the Bus is it will be so fps frfriendly

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Ian, They were on a short final but than atc put them in a hold 200 mi from the IAP and so it might be awhile before we see the arrival.

JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I'm very pleased with Aerosoft's & Mathijs Kok's openness on their forums, so they missed an release date so what? Hey even Airbus (A380) & Boeing (787) missed their "release dates", and with the resources those two have they still got it wrong! You people that are complaining need an reality check & you have no idea what it takes to develop an addon, unexpecting bugs show up during the development & it gets time to fix them!

I don't have problems when developers are moving back the release date. I think, tt can get even better ^_^

Giving us multiple releases then saying it has "too many bugs" is a real nice way to close the door for me!

As long as it comes this year I'll be happy. My patience is wearing thin however and hearing that they are now swanning off to this weekend show instead of working on the plane is somewhat aggravating. This is at least the second time this has happened.

Yeah that one sounds *really* bad. Sounds like they just don't care. It might not even be that (and i doubt it) but still...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I would rather have a developer give dates and miss them, then to just say nothing, I like Aerosoft's openness as well. Mathijs Kok is a total pro when dealing with this community. lol

As long as it comes this year I'll be happy. My patience is wearing thin however and hearing that they are now swanning off to this weekend show instead of working on the plane is somewhat aggravating. This is at least the second time this has happened.

Only a few are "swanning off". No one ever said that work was stopping this weekend so I'm not sure where you are getting that from. All of the testers and the developers on the project will continually be working on it, including myself, as we always have, no matter what "event" might be happening.

Why so upset that a few guys at Aerosoft goes to a flight sim show for the weekend? It's not like anyone has paid for the Airbus Extended.