Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Aerosoft's new AirbusX Extended is on short final - many pics here

i lost interest, really

And yet you are still reading this topic. Must not have lost ALL interest.

- Aaron

:rolleyes:

It's unrelated.

I have spent money on BBS buses already, and they're adding the A318 for the next release, plus what i *really* want is the FSLabs model. Aerosoft just took too much time to release their plane and my... how do you call it... "buy-whatever-new-plane-that-comes-out-fever" has cooled down. BBS might not be the best thing right now, but i have a feeling their next release will be much better, and since i've spent money on it...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I lost interest after the 4th delay of release date. Maybe if it's under $20.00 I'll pick it up since I already have Airbus X...at least I think it still on my hard drive!

Never has there been a short final so long. The FAF must be 100 miles away.

Warmest regards,

Ian McPhail

I have spent money on BBS buses already, and they're adding the A318 for the next release, plus what i *really* want is the FSLabs model.

That's great to hear, I bought BBS bus mainly for A319 but also getting A318 is even better.

I think when finally Aerosoft & FSlabs get released I will replace old stuff from my virtual airline with Airbus & 737NG and then start a new hub for my airline somewhere in Africa and dump all old DC-9's and MD-80's there.

I've been waiting patiently to upgrade my Airbus X, but in the meantime I picked up the BBS Airbus and find it quite good. I don't really understand all the criticism of the BBS bus, and I'm sure it will keep on improving.

I'll still upgrade my Aerosoft bus when it is released.

I suspect the lead time for the FSL bus is still a long way off, but I'll probably pick it up eventually.

Warren

Yer I posted on there new "part 3" that it might be an idea to drop the "close to release" tab since it's been "close to release" for 3-4 months, I was not having a go just that it seems silly when it still not fixed.

It just go deleted,

Like others here I've just lost interest, it's just turning into a joke just when it will be really "close to release".

GL to them but no "close to release" dates please.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

They delete far too many posts and leave some others that are useless anyway. Moderation is really bad - It's a forum why delete posts like that? It's like telling someone to shut up.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

They delete far too many posts and leave some others that are useless anyway.

I will tell the mods to delete the useless one as well to keep to the principle of clean informative forum.

Moderation is really bad - It's a forum why delete posts like that? It's like telling someone to shut up.

Its Aerosoft forum not anyone's backyard forum and, those that were deleted were impolite and disrespectful Those that ask nicely usually don't get their post hidden.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Well I don't think mine was "impolite" but your forums your rules. I Just stated an opinion on yet another "part" with the tag "close to release".

Personally I think 3-4 months old is not "close to release" but like I said your rules. Shame because it was nothing but constructive critisem.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Well I don't think mine was "impolite" but your forums your rules. I Just stated an opinion on yet another "part" with the tag "close to release".

Personally I think 3-4 months old is not "close to release" but like I said your rules. Shame because it was nothing but constructive critisem.

Good Idea, I will try to get Mathijs to do something (I have tried once, let me try again).

Joshua C.

WSSS

Its Aerosoft forum not anyone's backyard forum and, those that were deleted were impolite and disrespectful Those that ask nicely usually don't get their post hidden.

True about being Aerosoft's forum, not true about "impolite and disrespectful" for most deleted posts. I had more than 5 posts deleted "just because". I would never be disrespectful to someone and yet it happened to me, it's annoying.

True about being Aerosoft's forum, not true about "impolite and disrespectful" for most deleted posts. I had more than 5 posts deleted "just because". I would never be disrespectful to someone and yet it happened to me, it's annoying.

Then either you asked something that was probably asked before or, you post was deleted "just because" of the policy of a clean forum. I agree the Part 2 Preview was chaotic but now, I have asked Mathijs to take more control over the forum, the part 3 preview is now on, let start a fresh alright?

Joshua C.

WSSS

I'm not complaining, just stating a fact, so to me everything's cool as it ever was.

EDIT: They seem to be heading for yet another show, so *maybe* after the next weekend they'll be able to sort out a release. I know i wouldn't do it before finishing up the MCDU/ND, but hey, it's their show and i'm not their programmer...