Sign in to follow this  
PMDG777Pilot109

How much?!

Considering the other PMDG products,

I'd say a preliminary figure around $100 on the safe side.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

100 would be a no go for me. 70 is and was pushing it. I would sadly pass if they lost their mind and charged 100.

100 would be a no go for me. 70 is and was pushing it. I would sadly pass if they lost their mind and charged 100.

I agree, but I think anything above $80 is pushing it.

I don't think they will charge more than 80$. It's just the LR, and another 25$ or more for the expansion(s)...

I rekon about the same as the NGX, personally i think the NGX is a steal anyway, if it was double id buy it and still be happy.

Rich

I think $100 is ridiculously worth it. The amount of effort that's going into it is amazing and is worth a lot more than $70. I've seen addons out there close to 70 and they're not really worth it. I got $150 aside for the past couple of months ha.

I wouldn't pay 100$ for it either, my revenues haven't raised so I can't spend more than I already do. The same as the 737 NGX would remain in the affordable price range.

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

I would happily spend $100+ on any future PMDG product based on their recent past success

The amount of hours and hours of workmanship thats put into these add-ons, plus the hours and hours of enjoyment we get in return, a $100 would be a steal

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

My guess: the same as the NGX or very close to it.

After $80, psychologically, it starts being too much for what it is and I'd have to rationalize the purchase. If it reached $100, I'd consider sitting this release out.

With discounts received through my employer and coupons, Win 7 64 bits and MS Office suite cost me $135...

PS: If it were me (and it most certainly is NOT) I'd leave the base package the same and maybe up the cost for the expansion and possibly a small fee for freighter version if I thought my time spent developing the plane warranted more than the base price. That way I wouldnt scare anyone off and get the income I think is warranted.

Rethinking my post, the base pack and expansion for the NGX was right around that price... So I've already paid a $100 (or 3x what I paid for the base FSX) for an add on... :wacko:

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Well the MD11 was $79.99, and the NGX is $69.99, so maybe the 777 will be $59.99? :P

I was thinking on that exact same logic. Also, keep in mind that the MD-11 and the NGX both come with two variants, whereas the base pack of the 777 will contain only one, so $60 seems reasonable to me. I'd say they're also expecting to sell a lot of 777s, so that should help bringing the price down a tiny bit.

Matheus Mafra

I was thinking on that exact same logic. Also, keep in mind that the MD-11 and the NGX both come with two variants, whereas the base pack of the 777 will contain only one, so $60 seems reasonable to me. I'd say they're also expecting to sell a lot of 777s, so that should help bringing the price down a tiny bit.

They will have other 777 variants.