Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

It will not be out this month. If it is ill but 2 copies :).

Anthony Slattery

I don't think this month either.  They would have to announce it this week which I feel won't happen.  I predict that they will give us 5 days notice minus weekends before release.  August is almost over.  

Ah.. I am tired of waiting.. I just hope its before the end of the month. Either this or next week. 

Zain Uddin

There goes those theory's. It won't be today or tomorrow :LMAO:

How about.............NO! lol

They are a business not a charity and this was started by poster and not PMDG

Aerosoft occasionally give out a free copy to the first person to guess what their next product is after posting some (not very revealing) screenshots. But, yeah, PMDG haven't been known to engage in these kind of contests.

If they said they are aiming for thing month and this month is nowhere near ended yet, I'm gonna trust them and believe in the next 8 to 10 days the PMDG 777 will be on our doorsteps... lol

So the prone-to-violence-cop-wife and I found some really SWEET bargains, observe:

http://www.homedepot.ca/catalog/patio-sets/178444?searchterm=patio

We're ready to make a move on this...would be really cool to entertain with this...

....HELP ME.

PMDG, please expedite release.

Oh no.... Furniture no one ever sits on.... Someone save this Man! lol

Hello,  I have not read every reply to this post so I don't know if this has been mentioned. Its safe to say that the developers have been working hell for leather on this aircraft for a long time and now nearing release, which in turn means that holidays are due to these people and their families, thereby due to this gaps in development may have occurred. When release is announced I am quite sure that the team will have to be complete in order to meet the demand of their customers together with the questions related by those who fail to read the appropriate documentation and reduce the number of questions necessary.   I feel fairness and understanding in this matter should be given by all of us.  Richard Welsh.

Folks,

It's actually quite simple to determine the exact release day and time, assuming that it is in fact going to be in August. All you have to do is divide 777 by 8 (the current month). That gives you 97.125. So 97% of 31 days, which August has, is 30, meaning of course, that the release will be August 30. Tack on the 0.125 days or three hours, the exact time for release is:

30 Aug @ 03:00Z

This is indisputable, incontrovertible, and irrefutable.

Cheers!

Disclaimer: The above is not real math. All calculations are fake. Do not try them at home. Yes, I actually did take out a calculator to make up these figures, meaning one of two things . . . or both: (1) I have no life; (2) I'm in work-avoidance mode.

Walter Meier

Folks,

It's actually quite simple to determine the exact release day and time, assuming that it is in fact going to be in August. All you have to do is divide 777 by 8 (the current month). That gives you 97.125. So 97% of 31 days, which August has, is 30, meaning of course, that the release will be August 30. Tack on the 0.125 days or three hours, the exact time for release is:

Cheers!

Disclaimer: The above is not real math. All calculations are fake. Do not try them at home. Yes, I actually did take out a calculator to make up these figures, meaning one of two things . . . or both: (1) I have no life; (2) I'm in work-avoidance mode.

To be fair....that could actually work.....

Folks,

Cheers!

Wait till RR finds out you spilled the beans, you're gonna be in big trouble!

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg