Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Ron Attwood - Member of the Month for April

I can't imagine a more appropriate choice for the month of April. B)

That said, and tongue firmly removed from cheek, congrats sir! As a user of several of your paints and someone who tries (not always succesfully) to not take things too seriously, your efforts and your humor are both appreciated.

Scott

My wife, who IS alive, is not so easily impressed. :(

Well, that makes at least one sensible person in the household then. :wink:

I'm merely jesting of course. I congratulate you, sir on, after all these years, finally receiving this most coveted title. :im Not Worthy:

Rolf Lindbom

wHDDh6t.jpg

Wonderful choice.

I agreed to bring his name up to the staff as soon as Ron suggested it to me on Teamspeak!

Kind regards,

Wonderful choice.

I agree to bring his name up to the staff as soon as Ron suggested it to me on Teamspeak!

Kind regards,

Call yourself a Christian? You said you wouldn't say anything. <_<

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Call yourself a Christian? You said you wouldn't say anything. <_<

:LMAO:  LOLOL! You've won this round, that's for sure :vava:  :friends:

Nice one Ron. BTW, did you iron your own shirt this morning ? I can see wrinkles... :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Congrats, Ron! I often chuckle at your wit ... keep up the good work :-)

Always remember to Find Your FUN!

-Bob

Someone, who really ought to know better, cast nasturtiums about my hair. <<-- This is what I really look like! Now who's laughing? :tongue:

Someone, who really ought to know better, cast nasturtiums about my hair. <<-- This is what I really look like! Now who's laughing? :tongue:

Nasturtiums???

Yeah, I would definitely say that your new "do" looks like "watercress" if you stare at it long enough and imbibe sufficient quantities of whiskey. :LMAO:

By the way, being selected MOTM is also the first step in accepting a volunteer staff position. I did see you raise your hand (to brush back the "do")... So, when do you want to start and what forum would you like to, er, ah, manage? B)

Nasturtiums. Just a silly pun. Should read 'aspersions' :smile:

Thanks for the job offer but my diary is sooo full this season. Besides, I don't handle power very well. I metamorphose into an ogre.  :spiteful: 

Can't figure out if he's going for Bob Marley or King Charles II with that look.. :lol:

Nobody more deserves the honour though, if only for that description of his system :P

Jah bless!