Sign in to follow this  
CarlosF

Beta 10.21 is out!

ATL looks nice to me, high detailed custom scenery is a task for special add ons I think. Did LR add these objects to the new beta or is it a well done composition of old objects?

ATL first step and lego airport setup it is smart approach for them they are small group and would not expect them to make custom airports.  LR has fair approach to it.  I cant expect a small group to make custom airports all around the world. 

I love scenery as much as the next and wish for it sooner than later but is it just me or has the fm and many of the complaints which left xplane basically unusable for me the last few months been drastically improved?

I haven't flown in XP enough recently to say. I'm still just hacking around the pattern of airports I'm working on in a design sense, with no real attention being paid for how the airplane's actually flying.

Did LR add these objects to the new beta or is it a well done composition of old objects?

I recognize most of the items as being part of the library during 10.20 beta period. They've done well to seemingly "tie together" a few facades (warehouse, hangars, cargo terms) into what looks like one single building, and that lends an appearance of more detail and complexity. I didn't study ATL, but my brief overflight looks to me like it's all original items.

At last rural areas without so many warehouses but there are so many gas stations. I wonder how cheap the gas prices are. <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Alexander Colka

At last rural areas without so many warehouses but there are so many gas stations. I wonder how cheap the gas prices are. <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Life imitates Art??  :wink:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

10.21 autogen bug: extreme proliferation of gas stations in some places, far beyond anything ever seen on earth!

Yep...  I've got that too

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I think what X Plane is doing is great with all the updates, however the sim has never looked right to me, lighting ??,shadows ??, I can't put my finger on it, but if they keep going with these updates thats great.

it looks better than default "the other sim" :ph34r:

FlightGear?   :Whistle:

Oh, it's YS Flight!

I used this one actually, before i found FS9, FSX, and X-plane  :lol: