Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

Follow PMDG FACEBOOK! Something Happening!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news - but Rob said in an interview back in January it will be more than the NGX. But not something like $150! I think $100 is a reasonable price - I'm sure we'll hear more (official at least) in the next few weeks or at Fancon!

Hmm, $100 is reasonable all thing considered, but it might price me out with Committee.  I will have to sell something.

spacer.png

Looks better in the second shot in my opinion.  It looks like they got rid of or removed some of the used bright metal silver lip above the glareshield which looked a tad bright silver in a brown cockpit on a relatively newish jetliner.  They have also added some heating elements on the front windows by the compass (looks good) The center pillar between the two front windows is now a darker brown, and the head rests look much better now... 

Work in progress which they have mentioned; kinda cool to see little changes on the way..

Simon

Well, I really like the VC!

But I think we will get a better idea of the quality when we see some videos. I still remember Nick's videos of the NGX before the release... at the time they made NGX conquer my heart definitely.  :P

How could you NOT love that beautiful flight deck?! The colour is way nicer to the eyes than the NGX's grey in my opinion. No other flight deck comes close to this :-P

It was too big (like on the NGX currently), it has been rectified according to what you can see in the picture above. Now it looks like the real thing. Good proportions !

Yeah man, so stoked to see that too! Perfection is what describes this aircraft..

How could you NOT love that beautiful flight deck?! The colour is way nicer to the eyes than the NGX's grey in my opinion. No other flight deck comes close to this :-P

Indeed, you right Luke ! The flight deck is just beautiful ! As i've said here the colour is not like the grey thing of the NGX, that's maybe why people found it 'strange'.. As far as I am concerned, i find this VC beautiful, with good proportions and colours. Boeing style :P

The VC is very nice guy's ! I think we have to be used to the new colours that's why.

Something which as been corrected as well is the ratio/heigh between top of A/P panel and bottom of Overhead panel. (glareshield)

It was too big (like on the NGX currently), it has been rectified according to what you can see in the picture above. Now it looks like the real thing. Good proportions !

I still think she'll be $89.99, but no higher than $99.99.  Either way the credit card is locked and loaded.

Chris Sunseri

Anyone noticed?

mqubUev.jpg

Good spot! I guess this may be configurable in the options. Also noticed they have fixed the trim switches on the f/o yoke :)

She's almost done, I can almost smell that new aircraft smell lol

Alaister Kay

Good spot! I guess this may be configurable in the options. Also noticed they have fixed the trim switches on the f/o yoke :)

She's almost done, I can almost smell that new aircraft smell lol

Yeah it seems a lot of the minor things we saw in the other preview are no more - that's just from one, not so clear photo! If you go to the preview from last month, two of the photos have the yoke fixed  :P I'm really excited to see Jason's work on the other exteriors too!

Anything over £70 for fsx add on is astronomical price, it's going to be on par with the ngx and the dash 8 majestic and they we're reasonable priced!

Yeah it seems a lot of the minor things we saw in the other preview are no more - that's just from one, not so clear photo! If you go to the preview from last month, two of the photos have the yoke fixed :P I'm really excited to see Jason's work on the other exteriors too!

There were updated photos last month? How have I missed these? I'm here far too often lol

Alaister Kay

OMG THIS TOTES MEANS IT'S COMING OUT 2MORO!1!1!!! RITE?!?!?!?

I just LOL'ed.... :lmao: 

Nice to see people criticizing a screenshot of a unfinished product. Oh wait, Robert already mentioned that it happens every time. I guess it is progress.

Richie Walsh