Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BFarney

Flight1 King Air B200

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just uninstalled FSX in favor of P3d and they release this..WHY :(

Flight1 is talking about tomorrow if nothing "blows up"...

Kdub

What a beauty!

Not an insta-buy for me, but purely because I'm now skint!!

An insta-buy as soon as earn some more FS spendy credits. Better get complimenting the wife, and making her brekkie in bed!

Much better in terms of systems and options than Carenado's stuff!

Much better in terms of systems and options than Carenado's stuff!

Different planet.   I'd expect a quite considerably higher price tag on this one, but there is no comparison to the Carenado offering, systems and functions wise, so it will be well worth it.

The maintenance / wear and tear module looks awesome, and the icing on the boots looked the best I've ever seen simulated.  :cool:

I just uninstalled FSX in favor of P3d and they release this..WHY

Looks like they will release it tomorrow so you still have some time to install fsx or try your luck and install it in p3d

Different planet.   I'd expect a quite considerably higher price tag on this one, 

$59,95

Release tomorrow? Seriously? That would be really awesome! Finally a decent King Air for FSX!

Looks like they will release it tomorrow so you still have some time to install fsx or try your luck and install it in p3d

$59,95

That would be too lucky

This definitely will be on the short list. Anyone know if the Garmin has TAWS like their stand alone G1000 student simulator?

Looks awesome, I think I will get it at some point when I'm back from Greece.

So many awesome addons getting released... FTX Global, probably Milviz 737 soon enough and now this,...

Thanks a lot! That's really good news! I love the Flight 1 Citation Mustang for its FDE and the fantastic G1000, so I am really looking forward to this release!!

Yep good news.The good thing about f1 is that they release good stuff .and.wait it gets even better.If you don't like what you bought you can get a refund.it doesn't really get any better.

@#$%! trying to save money for other planes and F1 goes and shows off this beauty! LOL. 

Impressive indeed.  It even includes "safe taxi" on the Garmin.

Scott

How about performance? G1000 usualy put FSX on single digits ... hope this one brings a new way of coding that permits a fluid simulation ...

But will get this one too :P

How about performance? G1000 usualy put FSX on single digits ... hope this one brings a new way of coding that permits a fluid simulation ...

But will get this one too :P

Performance will be the deciding factor for me. The Mustang was just to hard on performance compared to other addons.