Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Are all you UTX programs current? Mine were not! Here's the link:

Here's the link to the latest version of all the UTX programs.

Geez..I was TWO version behind the current UTX-USA!

UTX-Europe v1.5 is a major update....quite a lot fixed

Thought to look as UTX is so important for good FSXG performance!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.scenerysolutions.com/ut_downloads_FSX.html

Post Edit:  Spirit Flyer, could you please correct my 'you' in the title of the post, to 'your'.

Thanks.

Mine wasn't. So thank's for the info Sesquashtoo!

Jos

You're most welcome, Jos.  With all this UTX/FSXG linking, I was curious as I have 4 UTX products.

Of the four, I only had one that was the most current.  I had a problem with Mackinac Island Airport, for there were trees on the runway and some at the FBO before I updated all my UTX this morning. After updating UTX-USA, I went to that same airport, and everything is as it should be, no trees coming out of what should be concrete and tar. :)  If you read the patch files from all the updates, Nick N has been busy. Great service to us all. :)

Mitch

It sure would be great if they updated the installer to include the patches. It would make it a one step install instead of three or four.

NAX669.png

Hey, look at that! My UTX North America was from three versions back. Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes it's hard to remember to check these things.

USA, Europe, and Alaska were ALL out of date.  THANK YOU.  I really appreciated the link and the heads up.  UTX is so much more important now that I have Global textures.

Thanks again, Sesquashtoo.

Stan

Thanks Mitch,

I could not believe that I had UTX Alaska, Europe, and USA out of date.

My how time flies, I thought I had just updated USA and Europe but I guess it was over a year ago.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

and for those of you who have Acceleration installed, don't forget to install the UTX patch for Acceleration after you've updated UTX to version 1.5

What settings are you guys using in UTX along with FTXGlobal?

NAX669.png