Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

2) We are currently evaluating one item that has the potential to hold up a release.

I dearly hope this not happen.

spacer.png

Too those who lost faith in August haha!

Panic "volume" set to max - check!

Congrats to the team and all of you! :)

With this post I would like to thank PMDG, beta testers and all involved for this beauty.

To bad you choose the weekend I go on a 2 week holiday with my wife.. Never before I wished my holliday was over before it even started  :unsure:

Woo f****** hooo!

(Oops, took a while to be able to send this during the rush. Wonder how the servers will handle all the synonymous downloads!)

I need to plan a long vacation for Mrs. She surely misses her mom.. :P

Oh boy, I'm surely taking the 777 for a ride! While my long-time love, the 737ngx take a well-deserved holiday :D

Oh my God AUSTRALIA i am coming non stop from DXB!!!!!

Rob and rest of the PMDG crew, first of congrats on your soon release.. And what great news! :P Looking forward to let this bird get some air under those beautiful wings, and let the engines do what they do best! :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

The 777 and pfpx in the same week ? Mamma mia this has got to be the best week fsx is going through WOOOOHOOOO

Finally she is arriving ! 

what a tremandesou positive impact on FS community!

As the controller in VATSIM, we are expecting the countless flork of PMDG 777 rushing your airports :D 

Yu