Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul J

DX10 Fixer released!

got it!

7700K@4.8 GHz - MSI Z270-A Pro - 2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3000 MHz - ZOTAC GTX 1080 TI @1683 MHz - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Saitek X-55 'Rhino', ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W10 Home 64 - P3D v4 - XP11

I would say yes, Tooting, as I know that Gerard Salden (GSalden) and Steve worked with the Aerosoft sceneries. Most all of my work revolved around the US, with the exception of the Orbx EU, and a couple of its airports.

Here are some test results from Tomas:

thanks Paul.  If it can fix the aerosoft airports , flytampa boston and flightbeam ksfo, Id be a very happy man

A little pricey don't you think?? considering I read it doesn't really fix ALL sceneries, just most. Will it fix imaginesim KATL 2012?

David Zambrano, CPL IRA

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

A little pricey don't you think?? considering I read it doesn't really fix ALL sceneries, just most. Will it fix imaginesim KATL 2012?

It also fixes the FTX Global lights and it does fix a whole lot of airports. Some older non-FSX version airports can't be fixed because that seems not possible, but I don't own any of those.

For me it is a must, combined with the earlier fixes he gave us for free, he should really getting something back for all of his hard work. So for me it's a no-brainer, but everybody should decide for themselves.

Mark

thanks Paul.  If it can fix the aerosoft airports , flytampa boston and flightbeam ksfo, Id be a very happy man

You're going to be.. er... tooting...then..

what are "jet shadows" ?, any screenshot to show those, please

Here's Steve's blog with some good pics, Art.

A little pricey don't you think??

Nice. You really don't have to buy this, you know, Captain.

Steve worked on the patches for six months, to arrive at v3.2.2, and then gave them away free.....

Nice. You really don't have to buy this, you know, Captain.

Steve worked on the patches for six months, to arrive at v3.2.2, and then gave them away free.....

Already bought it :P seems to do the trick! except Flytampa's Dubai has Giant red PAPI lights and guidance strobe lights.

David Zambrano, CPL IRA

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png