Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

DX10 Fixer released!

Not worth $32.

To me it is

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Downloading now!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Already bought it :P seems to do the trick! except Flytampa's Dubai has Giant red PAPI lights and guidance strobe lights.

So even with this Fixer the Fly Tampa scenery still does not work?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

So even with this Fixer the Fly Tampa scenery still does not work?

It does if you disable papi lights in the FT/scenery dir. Otherwise, the fix does not work for this airport.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks Badfinger. Do you or anyone else know if AI planes from UT2 work in DX10?

Eric 

I'm happy with my DX9 at the moment so will be interesting to hear the feedback on this on what does and doesn't get fixed with this fixer.

I dont mind the price at all but i would love to see a video with the fixer installed .....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I need a list of addons this patch supports. And I'm actually ok with no shadows in pmdg products.

And this will further advance FSX. Support your hobby folks!

supporter.jpg

Thanks Badfinger. Do you or anyone else know if AI planes from UT2 work in DX10?

Eric, just did some more tests, Dubai now works at night, and if you live without the papi lights, you can rename them in the FT/Scenery folder. Easy to find. Also this airport does not work at all @ Dawn/Dusk. The ground goes like it has been raining and turns into a reflective lake.

I need a list of addons this patch supports. And I'm actually ok with no shadows in pmdg products.

And this will further advance FSX. Support your hobby folks!

http://stevesfsxanalysis.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/beta-tester-feedback/

Your welcome Mr Full Metal :)