Sign in to follow this  
Pierrot727

2D panel available ?

What kind of path are you now travelling?

The real question is, do you know where you are, or do you know how fast you are going?

You guys weren't very good with math, were you?

400px-Tangent_to_a_curve.svg.png

You aren't very good with English, it's maths.

Speeek propar like us inglish do init.

Speeek propar like us inglish do init.

haha

Someone knicked me wa'a bo'le n me yog-hurt.  Sor'id init?

Stayed in Breckton for a while to teach football camp, and a bunch of the kids there taught me how to speak "properly" while we were out on the 'pitch'.

Kyle Rodgers

I dont know about the rest of you. But I find flying with 2D (NGX) view more realistic, easier access to buttons, gives more situational awareness in a lot of the conditions/elements over the 3D view. I fly by keyboard only, and know most of the keyboard shortcuts. What do ya (I'm in Texas) think?

Michael

Me thinks 2d is better than VC, specially if you have multiple monitors, and is not flying in a laptop.

Let's continue bother PMDG until they listen to the costumers demand for a 2D.

VC is for kids !

I think you aren't getting anywhere by bothering PMDG about that 2D, only going to get locks on topics..

Mikael Leinonen

The only  way they will listen to your  request if you sign your name  as per the forum rules.  Other  than this, they stated many time already, they are not  doing  any more 2d  for future aircraft.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Me thinks 2d is better than VC, specially if you have multiple monitors, and is not flying in a laptop.

Let's continue bother PMDG until they listen to the costumers demand for a 2D.

VC is for kids !

Bothering the whole forum for something that isn't going to happen isn't going to get you a 2D panel.

Move on.  Stop posting about this crap.