Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff H

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Well after one, ok, maaaybe two trips too many to the Christmas party punchbowl,  I got to thinkin'...  

The Ten Commandments of AVSIM

1. AVSIM is a forum, not a help desk

2. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.

3. The Forum helps those who help themselves.

4. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.

5. Though shall not use all CAPS, unless you reeeally mean to yell.

6. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.  

7. Though shall not threaten to kill or mutilate because he likes FS9 and you like FSX.

8. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.  (Are ya seeing a pattern here?)

9.  Though shall not riducule or otherwise malign the intelligence of a forum member, regardless of how much you know that everyone thinks they deserve it.

10. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members!!

I decided to share because, well...I figured, why should I be the only one suffering through this.  :)

Merry Christmas Everybody!!  :Party:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

10a. Thou shalt respect forum moderators, they hold the Hammer of  Thor (er,  Tom)...

Although I follow a different faith and don't celebrate Christmas myself, it's a wonderful festive time of the year; a time for positive regard for our fellow Earth dwellers!

Be merry, be happy and be safe!

Although I follow a different faith and don't celebrate Christmas myself, it's a wonderful festive time of the year; a time for positive regard for our fellow Earth dwellers!

Be merry, be happy and be safe!

... which reminds me of a Muslim, replying to my "I can't wish you a merry Christmas, you're Muslim after all":

"What's wrong with Christmas; we all can stand big presents once in a while!"   :lol:

So:

"Merry traffic to all; I have Christmas in sight!"   :rolleyes: 

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/322123-twas-the-night-before-christmas-at-the-airport/?hl=%2Bmerry+%2Btraffic+%2Bsight

An ABSOLUTE  Merry Christmas to all my AVSIM friends!  It's been a wonderful year, and I look forward to an even better 2014. 

Stan

Wishing the crew and members of Avsim, a very safe and joyous Christmas Holiday season, to both you and your families, and or course the very best wishes for 2014.  Stay safe out there.     :Party: 

Happy holidays all!  Enjoy and I hope everyone realizes their FS dreams.

Cheers, Rob.

Merry Christmas to all members and Staff of Avsim. 2013 was a very interesting year and looking forward now to an even more interesting 2014.  ^_^

Regards,

Ró.

Merry Christmas

7a: Or P3D!

I really considered adding P3D and XPX, Tom.  In the end, I don't think we're quite to that same point...yet!!    

But give it time.  :lol:

Cheers!