Sign in to follow this  
Vaff

Thank you PMDG

I just spend a good 5/10mins doing nothing but looking at the 300 on the ramp at LHR and thinking about how she is such a gorgeous aircraft. The 200 (LR and F versions). Well they look great but something about the 300 just seems extra special.

I agree Elyfn...I like them both, and since I really like freighters, that version of the -200 will always appeal to me...but as a pax-liner....I'm preferring the -300 the more I see her. 

And as a painter, I spend 30-40 mins staring at her skin before dragging myself into the cockpit...which is beautiful in its own right, but if you've seen one 777 cockpit, you've seen them all, not true for the skin...think about it...the only thing different about the cockpit is the registration placard...oh...and the paperwork on the rear bulkhead if you've ever taken the time to look at it...just another little touch PMDG did to set them at the top of the heap in my opinion. 

Oh... you have an important task ahead of you now...you need to update your signature banner. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

She's truly magnificent!! Loving the challenge of taxiing the 77W!! En-route from LTBA - KIAD with TC-JJH she's truly awesome!! Thanks!!

Oh... you have an important task ahead of you now...you need to update your signature banner. :wink:

Yes I was thinking about that as I was writing the post.

Thanks PMDG, great job. Much easier to hand fly and love all the extras. Really like the little touch of the cones around the plane when parked on the ramp via the Ground Connections.

Thanks R..actually painting is relaxing, when I approach it like I do now as opposed to years ago when 8 was not a lot of paints (maybe 8 in one day)....back when I was quite obsessed with painting...this was a sample (but not complete) list of paints I did when I was painting for FFG/FFX/SGA....

paints.jpg

Some didn't get released for one reason or another (copyrights, denied permissions, etc), but they were still painted.  

One thing that alot of folks don't realize is that even though I have a large base of paints to pull logos and such from...all of these are from years ago, on 1024 maps, and the quality is horrendous compared to what we paint on now (4096 maps)...virtually rendering them useless now.  Except for the EPS's and other vector logos of course.

So now I'm slowly rebuilding my portfolio of logos and accessories for each 4096 livery I paint.  Labor of love....hard for non-painters to appreciate, but I know you do.  :wink:

Wow when I first saw this post did not see that screenshot - thats some serious amount of work Buddy - well done

Rich Sennett

First flight with 773, a challenging approach at EHAM. From ZBAA.20140720163915-79.136.116.123.png

Thanks for making a fantastic plane even better with sp1. Really love the 77W, feels like a whole different aeroplane! :)

Thank you PMDG. I bought the -300ER and I have not had time to fully enjoy it.....I will certainly in the coming days with vpilot.

Thanks you for the great work you've accomplished.

Regis Biassala