Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Aerosoft HeathrowX vs UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme 3

What framerates do you guys get at UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme version 3 (GO Xtreme setting) without any AI planes active?

GO Xtreme with ASN running in fair weather, in the NGX cold & dark v/c at gate 305 -> 33 FPS

Normal scenery amount with ASN running in fair weather, in the NGX cold & dark v/c at gate 305 -> 37 FPS

However when online on Vatsim with other online traffic and on approach the FPS went down to 20-25 FPS which is why I would be interested to know if the Aerosoft version would be better in that regard.

Richard Åsberg

I'm in the teens but smooth.  This is with FTX EU, EGLC, & EGKK enabled. AI 25%. Texture 2048. VAS at just under 3.

Here's a quick flight from EGHI-EGLL:

84imx.jpg

4Y6XI.jpg

R9by1.jpg

zUaRx.jpg

DsUA1.jpg

xz7M.jpg

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

DX9 amd OOM errors?...you poor sods.

I'm on DX10...not had an OOM for months and months.

Just goes to show, how tetchy FSX can be

For those of you with quite low Frame rates, around 17-20 try disabling the service vehicles in the EGLL Traffic app that comes with the scenery, by doing so it has given me an increase in performance. Before I did so I was getting between 18-22fps in the PMDG 777 cockpit with AI Traffic at 30%, ASN real world weather and FTX Global + Vector. Now I am getting between 22-24fps in the PMDG 777 cockpit with the same settings, just no service vehicles. Try it out and see if it works! 

I Still don't know...

SW looks better but i'll need an AES credit pack (right?) which...ya know...I think for me it'd be quite a bit of "hassle" etc

i'll need an AES credit pack (right?)

I think I've read at the Aerosoft forum that Thorsten from Sim-Wings is going to release an active jetways version in about two weeks.

OK, here's the exact quote: 'I will make a patch for those wanting CTRL-J animated jetways later.'

One more: 'The CRTL-J jetways suitable for FSX or P3D will be available in about 2 weeks after the initial release. You will be able to

download them at the Aerosoft customer download center. The box will contain these allready as an optional install.'

And the link: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/65203-london-heathrow/page-8#entry603195

Very nice for me, as I am a GSX user. :smile:

I don't know what I have! whatever I needed for FSDT stuff to work

That would be GSX, as it is also an FSDT product.

It works at all their airports free of charge (doesn't require a purchase).

Flew CYUL to EGLL, pmdg t7, orbx eu, 2048 textures, asn live weather, ut2 25%. VAS reached 3.2. No problem.

This scenery is so much better than the UK2000 version.

Very well done, happy.

Hirdy

id just be happy to be able to land there without an oom..

If you have 4096 texture clouds with REX (if you're using REX) change them to the lowest texture quality to reduce your memory usage, as well as that, tone down your settings and tweak your FSX Config a bit, the more objects and higher quality textures, the closer you will get to OOM territory! 

Are you guys actually getting better framerates with Aerosoft Heathrow Extended than you are with UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme version 3? If so, that really surprises me.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png