Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Aerosoft HeathrowX vs UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme 3

Geez there is quite a big difference between the comparison shots in that review. Aerosoft version does look more realistic and that yellow tint in UK2000 is quite strong.

Hmmm Im still sitting on the free UK2000 version (it aint to bad either :-)) until I decide which way to go but I have sworn off heavy hitting airports, its just to hard when PMDG is involved so may stay on the fence for good

ZORAN

I had no issues with FPS nor VAS on today's flight into Aerosoft EGLL and that was online with ASN and FTX Global and Vector in the NGX. The 777 might be a different beast though...

Richard Åsberg

I had no issues with FPS nor VAS on today's flight into Aerosoft EGLL and that was online with ASN and FTX Global and Vector in the NGX. The 777 might be a different beast though...

I was having VAS and FPS issues that I could not explain, then I remembered I activated "Moving Jetways" in UT2, Dohhhh!

I had same issues even on my new PC + T7, ORBX etc. FPS dropped from 30 down to 9 and also VAS issues. I had to go with DX10 to boost VAS and looks like it helped. Fps is about 17-25 in but so far no OOM. Still pretty heavy scenery even though looks really nice.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Maybe I missed it in this thread, but any thoughts on how the new aerosoft heathrow performs (fps and vas) compared to the original simwings Heathrow? That's what I'm considering an upgrade from.

Thanks

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Maybe I missed it in this thread, but any thoughts on how the new aerosoft heathrow performs (fps and vas) compared to the original simwings Heathrow? That's what I'm considering an upgrade from.

Thanks

They are close to the same, Aerosoft being slightly better, however visually Aerosoft is considerably better in my opinion.

Old topic, but may I ask - what was the departure airport? I can't go from Aerosoft Gardemoen to this version of EGLL without getting OOM error. And this is also with ASN, FTX global and the NGX. In addition I have set my autogen to normal, aircraft casts no shadows, water effects mid. Rest is cranked up. Oh, and I'm also using the DX10 fixer, which some people praises because it lowers OOMs, but I have yet to experience it.

Anyone else still having VAS issues?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I have UK2000 Heathrow 3. Very nice it is too. Yes, with my chosen aircraft taxing for take off with 30% AI, I get 8-12 fps.

However, to get things in perspective, with  zero AI and a default C172,  I can circle the airport with 30/30 fps. The same performance I get at the other major hubs. As always it is the AI which most of us can not do without.