Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

XPlane Development Status Thread [Updated 12SEP14]

We have already a 777 withe X-Plane, a 757, a 747-800 Intercontinental but we lack of real 3D 737 NGX.

Form me it's a very dispapointing new to lear that the MD-11 will not be dev on XP.

Anyway I sure do not want a DC-6.

Why not a B17 or a Fokker Triplane !!!

Cheers

True, but the 777 lacks of visual qualities, same for the 757 and 747-8. Only great a/c that is coming is the IXEG 737 and MD-80 by Rotate. Maybe JAR Design A330 as well, but we will see.

It's just time for PMDG :(

I agree about most of your thinking.

I think the 757 if far better than the 777.

The Airbus is quitter than their Aerofsoft counterparts in my FSX.

Anyway we lack in X-Plane of a "by the book systems" sim like PMDGs.

The MD-11 would be great (even the 747-400) and the NGX, why not a 767 ?

Patrick Sourrouille

Nantes 44

France

It's a little frustrating...one just keeps waiting and waiting for the promised announcements, but they take forever. "Shortly" is now a month ago.

Kinda reminds me of PMDG

I meant PMDG. It's not a big deal if you don't meet the time line, but a little heads up would be nice. Especially since it's their first project for xplane. They still need to prove that they meet the high expectations. After all they want to sell something to us.

You absolutely correct people this delay is NOT ON,  """stamping my feet with anger '''''  Oh hold on i feel a song coming along O.M.G is that Veruca Salt!!! Come on Veruca join in 

I want a ball

I want a party

Pink macaroons and a million balloons

And performing baboons and ...

Give it to me

Rrhh rhhh

Now!!!

I want a party with room fulls of laughter

Ten thousand tons of ice cream

And if I don't get the things I am after

I'm going to scream!!!

I want the works

I want the whole works

Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises

Of all shapes and sizes

And now

Don't care how

I want it now

Don't care how

I want it now

Everybody join in.............WE WANT P.M.D.G       NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW     :LMAO:

It's not about looking for a release date. PMDG said that they would announce their first X-plane project in 60 days. That was back in June, if I remember correctly. We're now in late November and still no hint of what the first project is. Or did I miss something?

NAX669.png

The very first post in this thread, states they expect release of their first XP product in 4Q this year or 1Q next year. I haven't seen any statement of a date they were going to announce  the product itself. Being that they haven't yet, I think the release will be more towards the latter and maybe later.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

The very first post in this thread, states they expect release of their first XP product in 4Q this year or 1Q next year. I haven't seen any statement of a date they were going to announce  the product itself. Being that they haven't yet, I think the release will be more towards the latter and maybe later.

see here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/444651-17jun14-scheduling-and-general-updates/#entry3012126

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

PMDG Development for Xplane:

We are nearing completion on our first project for Xplane!  As we have previously mentioned, this project is designed to be a development catalyst to help us learn how to work with that platform more effectively- and it has been a great exercise thus far.

We will be unveiling the project sometime in the next 60 days (estimated) and we will also announce the second project for Xplane at that time...

We will be unveiling the project sometime in the next 60 days (estimated) and we will also announce the second project for Xplane at that time...

Well they did say "estimated" :lol:

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Nobody really expects them to be one schedule. But communication could be improved. Especially since it'll be their first project. I also don't get why they have never announced anything at xplane.org. Thats where their future costumers are.

. I also don't get why they have never announced anything at xplane.org. Thats where their future costumers are.

Well Mr Nickolas would not really have great communication skills now would he.

Sorry, but YOU are the one constantly talking about IXEG. I think I made it more than clear, that all my comments were on PMDG.

IXEG do not need to prove them self to anybody or...

But lets now focus on IXEG in a dedicated thread for...

The 737 was ruled out at their first plane. It was made clear, that the long term plan is to release the 737, 777 and 747 V2 into xplane. The first plane wasn't revealed just yet.

These secret projects are just the NGX, 777 and 747.

Saying nothing, showing nothing but then: boom..big surprise!

Saying nothing, showing nothing but then: boom..big surprise

Pretty much sums up my x

More then likely going for a Christmas week announcement.

Well, 1st of December here in Australia, sounds like a good date for an update dont you think?

Im sure even an "We are still working on the secret project, we haven't forgotten about X-Plane" would be great with a screenshot to back it up :P

Cheers,

-Skinna