Sign in to follow this  
CVO110

Steves DX10 Scenery Fixer is back for sale

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have been out of the loop. I didn't know Steves fixer was back until I got the update email from flightsim store today, yea!!!!

Just got an email from flightsimstore about the update. I may wait a day or 2 for community feedback before installing.

Not any great changes, BB - Steve's been working on getting the VC and general shadowing to a better level than it is in DX9, and that's largely been successful. The manual and interface has changed a little, to - nothing to be afraid of!

pj

I just got the email to update to 2.4.

Thanks.

Can anyone confirm the Flight 1 citation mustang is working with the fixer? there are some problems in their forums with compatibility and F1 say they do not support the fixer

This is Wonderful News. Got my update downloaded and ready to install.

Great to see that smiling mug of yours again Paul, especially since there is something so great to be smiling about. 

Can anyone confirm the Flight 1 citation mustang is working with the fixer? there are some problems in their forums with compatibility and F1 say they do not support the fixer

It works!

Fantastic news for a fantastic product:-)

Already have it - but great news for all them, that now can buy it .

Nice to hear that.

Quick question. I have installed patch from AVSIM library. What do I have to do now? Delete everything or just use a real fixer now?

thank you

Hello Skysurfer, I am wondering the same thing I just down bought the fixer. Best be patient and be sure we do the right steps before installing it.

I am very very happy to see it on sale again.

This is really good news!

Good to see Paul J around here too :-)

Great news!  Also great to see PJ is back. 

Nice to hear that.

Quick question. I have installed patch from AVSIM library. What do I have to do now? Delete everything or just use a real fixer now?

thank you

I have sent skysurfer some instructions I had from Paul J.

Also Skysurfer have a good read of this guides http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?88271-DX10-quot-How-to-quot-Guide-a-new-home

There a few important things to be aware off to get the best results.

Regards

Sebyh

Hello Skysurfer, I am wondering the same thing I just down bought the fixer. Best be patient and be sure we do the right steps before installing it.

I am very very happy to see it on sale again.

OK. Let's see what happens  ^_^

May i ask something? With this tool and Dx10 preview mode enabled in fsx settings,

will i have shadows in pmdg's (737ngx) virtual cockpit?

Thanks

Hi - I was considering trying this but wondered how easy it is to go back to DX9 in case of issues? 

Thanks!

Eric