Sign in to follow this  
supersym

New Driver Nvidia 347.52

I think we got a little bit more than PAPI lights in this update.  seems a tad bit smoother, more evened out.

I think we got a little bit more than PAPI lights in this update.

So you can confirm the airport lights are once again working with this driver?

I Confirm the Vasi/Papi issue is now resolved with newest driver in P3dv2.4.

B)

Terrible timing.  I've got to get some sleep instead of chasing rabbits.

Rochester area of NY is a good place to make some approaches this morning.

i just updated the drivers and my gforce experience keeps crashing with a gtx 780,maybe someone can report same issue.

GeForce Experience keeps crashing for me as well. I ended up going to the nvidia website to download the latest driver.

i am gonna have to revert back to the previous driver, tried 3 clean driver installs and still crashes gforce exp, maybe someone can confirm a version of gforce exp that work with the drivers

OK, so not just me having the Geforce experience crash. I have just uninstalled it for now and await a fix.

The 347.52 driver works well.

Lyn

doesnt matter which driver version i have installed, gfe still crashes, if someone can confirm a version of gfe that works please let me know, i use shadow play for youtube.

it's depending of the driver not GFE

Uninstalling GFE will correct that until an update will be given, but personnaly  I don't use GFE for month...

I just bought gtx 980 today, before it comes - what is the last working driver for p3d?  I will download that as backup.

Thanks,

And - I believe there is a temp fix posted on geforce forums (it is there, I am waiting for my cards delivery)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/810050/geforce-drivers/official-nvidia-347-52-whql-driver-feedback-thread/post/4456627/#4456627

I dont like or use GFE, buy a capture card 1080HD and you get better frames and video playback.

ShadowPlay uses NVENC which is a dedicated recording and encoding chi. The performance hit is around 0-10 % in the worst cases. I would say that buying a dedicated capture is a waste of money when you already own an high-end nvidia GPU.

Quick temp fix for GFE:
Set the value for LastTabIdx in the user.config file to 0 and avoid the driver tab:

Code:
<setting name="LastTabIdx" serializeAs="String">
<value>0</value>
</setting>

Location for user.config:

Code:
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Local\NVIDIA\GFExperience.exe_Ur

It works but avoid to click on drver tab

But no word about p3d...

I did'nt try (I'm at work...) 

May be no more bug with PAPI ?

A fellow posting over at the FTX forums, says that they are now restored and visual in this updated driver release. I just installed the suite, but have not taken a flight as of yet...