Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Mr Robin Ainscough

I'd just like to thank Rob so much for helping me to sort out a few issues related to P3d 2.5. Rob has worked tirelessly to help others troubleshoot all sorts of things related to P3d and I'm very grateful for his assistance,

I'd also now like to apologise for getting your name wrong! It is of course ROBIN. Sorry,

Thank you Rob!

Best Wishes,

Robert - RealAir Simulations

I'd like to add my thanks for all Robin does. I'm just beginning to move into P3D from FSX and his many helpful posts regarding settings and performance have been extremely useful. Well done!

Hear, Hear to that.   Very helpful all round and a Real Gentleman. 

+++1. True gent. Tom should nominate him for Month's Award.

Robert

It's ROBIN Ainscough

Rob is an example of how we should all communicate and help each other on internet forums like this. Really, he is a true gentleman and a scholar, as they say in these parts. Cheers Rob.

+1 here also. Thanks Rob for all that you do! I look forward to all of your posts. "When Rob speaks, then people listen".

For someone like me who is switching slowly to P3D, his posts are gold mines of information.

Thank you, Rob!

Hey Rob,

You probably won't...but it would be OK for you to come out and take a bow. But if you did, we'd appreciate it.

I'd also now like to apologise for getting your name wrong! It is of course ROBIN.

I fixed the Title for you...

Yes I would like to say thanks to Rob for all his help he does for the community and the help he has given me.

Thank you Mr Rob.

Best regards Ted Kiser

Yes, although I don't use P3D at the moment, I do stay abrest of development and issues, and Rob A is a great source of updates on both.

See, you can't take the British Gentlemanliness out of a fella, even when he's spent a long time in the 'States!

Rob has been great since the first release of P3D.  Thanks for all of your help and accurate information. :)

Tom should nominate him for Month's Award.

Moderators don't get this award but, before he became a Moderator, he received the Member of the Month Award, in January 2014.

Best regards,

Wow, thanks everyone, unexpected ... I try to make the best out of an imperfect world ... especially simulated ones. 

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: To Rob ... rain on windshield ... thank you!!