Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

First, the so called ENHANCED Autogen Approach 5R Left-Base- Approach still works like a Right Base approach

Nice picture, it does look like a reversed label issue, should be easy to fix.

The STAR´s from north all ending at RONAD, continue and do a left turn would be nice, but instead each incoming traffic from north flying the red line.
It is obvious that left and right base approaches flying the same pattern...

Definitely, the right-hand pattern looks good (correct entry point, good tight intercept on final) IF the right-hand pattern was the only one available.  A left-hand pattern however should have been available and the AI should have selected it.  This could be related to the reversed-label issue above.

Hey Roland,

I can't finish decompling because I get errors for my FS Global scenery and My Traffic X.  FS Global are located in main C drive on networked machine and My Traffic in my P3D folder also on my newtorked machine.  In the path.txt file these files are incorrectly mapped, and even when I manually map them correctly, when it runs decompile it automatically goes back to the incorrect mapping.  

Thanks

Parking codes beeing still ignored, same as parking sizes, but you know this already
Additional, already parked traffic will be ignored too, two aircrafts at the same gate dont look to good.

Are you running stock EDDL?  If so, there aren't any parking codes.  If you're running add-on scenery, make sure to run the GrabParkingCodes utility and update the airportList.dat file in your AIController installation directory.  I'm revising the parking algorithm to conform to the ADE-standard design approach, but as an interim fix you should no longer see heavies parked at small gates and small/medium AI parked at large gates.  Are you seeing otherwise?

Rolling itself looks remarkable better, unfortunatly sometimes the aircraft stops in a bad angle at gate because the turn could not be finished. But this happend under P3D control as well.

This will be fixed for next version.

Well, and sometimes aicontroller has got alzheimer. I watched the Orenair 775 AI passing RONAD, doing the (wrong) enhanced approach (see picture) and in the situation that you can see above, 885 continues the approach, 775 out of sudden was recognized as NEW an repeated the CLOSE STAR back to RONAD and so on... (2 times till timout)

Are you sure 775 didn't experience a minimum-distance violation?  In enhance mode while on final, if the AI falls below minimum separation with another AI on final to the same landing runway or another AI taking off from the landing runway, the AI will be taken off final and vectored back to a STAR to try the arrival again (i.e., a quasi go-around procedure).

To simplify things, I tried only declaring one folder to be indexed by AiController 1.4 on start up and while the logging is saying it's being read, the airports being monitored are not even included in that folder.  I then tried the same approach in 1.3 and only the airports in the folder I declared are actually being monitored.

Were you declaring the folders in AIMonitor?  If not, I would advise against editing the .ini file directly as it is over-written by AIMonitor every time you run AIMonitor.  AIMonitor is now intended to be the main program for changing monitored airports.

-Roland

Roland, in the Norcal folder wit sid and stars, there is also a aicontroller.ini file. Should this be there, will it conflict?

No, it will not conflict.  It is the recommended settings for Norcal used by the Norcal designer (Travis).  For example, he recommend enabling custom waypoint holds.

-Roland

Definitely, the right-hand pattern looks good (correct entry point, good tight intercept on final) IF the right-hand pattern was the only one available.  A left-hand pattern however should have been available and the AI should have selected it.  This could be related to the reversed-label issue above.

You´re right, if this would be annouced as a right -base approach the pattern would be perfect.

But indeed, the only approach that will be selected is the left base app, also if the course is right hand. Not a single AI is doing a real left base approach.

By the way, are you reading the pattern out of the AFD?

I really don't know the difference. Just looking at it from a which option gives me a more up to date/realistic representation of the jet routes. 

I don't know how realistic the stock UT2 jetroutes are.  However, there's probably some way to update them with a list of commonly used jetroutes (or perhaps they don't change).

My program uses real jetroutes, but the jetroutes are based on shortest path and might not be the most commonly used jetroutes in use today.  I personally like setting the "Jet Route Origin Near Departure Airport" in the "Jet Route Options" screen to false (0) so that the jetroutes assigned to AI are based on where the AI are injected into the sim and destination airport rather than their origin airport and destination airport.  It tends to keep the jetroutes around the user-aircraft (at enroute altitudes) busier.

-Roland

Are you running stock EDDL? If so, there aren't any parking codes. If you're running add-on scenery, make sure to run the GrabParkingCodes utility and update the airportList.dat file in your AIController installation directory. I'm revising the parking algorithm to conform to the ADE-standard design approach, but as an interim fix you should no longer see heavies parked at small gates and small/medium AI parked at large gates. Are you seeing otherwise?

I run EDDL from Aerrosoft, a payware add on. The ADE is pimped to match real Gate assignements

And yes, i made a timeshift and included the Emirates A380 to EDDL (in real live from June 2015). But the AiController parked it at a 35 Meter Gate (has to be 40) without any A380 or ETD parking code.

But, as you wrote, i didn´t take account to the airportLIST.dat. Maybe there is my error...

Are you sure 775 didn't experience a minimum-distance violation?  In enhance mode while on final, if the AI falls below minimum separation with another AI on final to the same landing runway or another AI taking off from the landing runway, the AI will be taken off final and vectored back to a STAR to try the arrival again (i.e., a quasi go-around procedure).

This might be possible, maybe i missed this report in the aicontroller window.

I don't know how realistic the stock UT2 jetroutes are.  However, there's probably some way to update them with a list of commonly used jetroutes (or perhaps they don't change).

My program uses real jetroutes, but the jetroutes are based on shortest path and might not be the most commonly used jetroutes in use today.  I personally like setting the "Jet Route Origin Near Departure Airport" in the "Jet Route Options" screen to false (0) so that the jetroutes assigned to AI are based on where the AI are injected into the sim and destination airport rather than their origin airport and destination airport.  It tends to keep the jetroutes around the user-aircraft (at enroute altitudes) busier.

-Roland

Interesting ok I will try that. Also one thing I did not do before was "enable" the jet routes on that screen when setting it too UT2 compatibility and have the PMDG jet route data set in the path option screen. Could that have caused the problem where sid/stars were not being assigned because I had not enabled the jet routes on the jet routes page?

Hello!

Roland, thanks again for the aicontroller!...

im using it and watching how ai planes come and go.

I have noticed two things that are not very nice:

1)when planes land in the same airport than me: they dissapear on the runway. ¡pop! and anything there.

2) how could i accelerate the taxi after landing?

3) do you recommend the last star before landing at some distance from airport specific? sometimes the last star is very near the runway.

4) how could i make that an ATR42 could make his final approach at the same speed than a airbus346?

thanks again!!!

Thanks for replying, Roland. 

AI Monitor/Controller did seek and find non-stock airports one time yesterday, but the next time I started the app, it over-wrote AIControllerPath.txt again with just stock airport files. I tried again this morning, and this is what I got:

FSXMODE=1
FSXPath=\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\
P3DPath=
AppDataPathFSX=\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\
AppDataPathP3D=
IniPath=C:\AIController\AIControllerV14A\
WPNAVRTEPath=C:\AIController\AIControllerV14A\
TAXI=YSSY,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\1105\scenery\APX88440.bgl
TAXI=YBBN,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\1105\scenery\APX88410.bgl
TAXI=YPAD,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\1005\scenery\APX84440.bgl
TAXI=YMML,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\1005\scenery\APX86450.bgl
TAXI=YPPH,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0905\scenery\APX78430.bgl
TAXI=LOWI,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX51150.bgl
TAXI=SBRJ,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0405\scenery\APX36400.bgl
TAXI=CYYC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0201\scenery\APX17130.bgl
TAXI=CYEG,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0201\scenery\APX17130.bgl
TAXI=CYVR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0101\scenery\APX15140.bgl
TAXI=CYYZ,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX26160.bgl
TAXI=CYUL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0301\scenery\APX28150.bgl
TAXI=EKCH,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX51120.bgl
TAXI=EFHK,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX54100.bgl
TAXI=LFSB,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX50150.bgl
TAXI=EDDB,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX51130.bgl
TAXI=EDDT,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX51130.bgl
TAXI=EDDK,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX49130.bgl
TAXI=EDDL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX49130.bgl
TAXI=EDDF,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX50140.bgl
TAXI=EDDH,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX50120.bgl
TAXI=EDDV,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX50130.bgl
TAXI=EDDM,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX51140.bgl
TAXI=EDDS,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX50140.bgl
TAXI=MHTG,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0303\scenery\APX24270.bgl
TAXI=EHAM,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX49130.bgl
TAXI=ENBR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX49100.bgl
TAXI=ENGM,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX50100.bgl
TAXI=ESSA,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX52100.bgl
TAXI=EGGW,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0501\scenery\APX47130.bgl
TAXI=EGKK,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0501\scenery\APX47130.bgl
TAXI=EGLC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX48130.bgl
TAXI=EGLL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0501\scenery\APX47130.bgl
TAXI=EGSS,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX48130.bgl
TAXI=EGCC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0501\scenery\APX47130.bgl
TAXI=EGMC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX48130.bgl
TAXI=KAAT,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KACV,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=KMER,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KBIH,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KBUR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=C83,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCIC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=O60,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O22,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O08,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCCR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCEC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=2Q3,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=0O5,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KEKA,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=KSUU,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=F34,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KFOT,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=KFAT,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KFCH,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=O17,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=E45,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KHAF,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KHJO,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KHWD,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=3O7,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O70,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=1O2,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KNLC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KLHM,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KLVK,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=1O3,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KLGB,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KLAX,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KMAE,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMMH,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KOAR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O68,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KBAB,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMYV,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMCE,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSIY,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KMRY,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KNUQ,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KAPC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KDVO,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O27,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KOAK,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KONT,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=O37,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KOVE,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KPAO,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KPRB,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15190.bgl
TAXI=O69,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KPVF,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KPTV,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KRBL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KRDD,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=O88,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMCC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMHR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSMF,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSNS,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCPU,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSQL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSFO,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KRHV,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSJC,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=E16,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSNA,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16200.bgl
TAXI=KSMO,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KSTS,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KTVL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KSVE,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KTCY,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KTRK,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KTLR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KUKI,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KVCB,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KVNY,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KVIS,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KWVI,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O28,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KWLW,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=O41,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=PHNL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0003\scenery\APX05240.bgl
TAXI=KARR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KLOT,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KUGN,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24160.bgl
TAXI=KDPA,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KIGQ,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KMDW,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KORD,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KGYY,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KEWR,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KTEB,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KJFK,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KLGA,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KSWF,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=3S8,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15160.bgl
TAXI=KDAL,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KRBD,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KDFW,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KFTW,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KDCA,\\ROB-CHILLBLAST\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0302\scenery\APX27180.bgl

I also notice that AI Monitor detects a scenery change every time it starts, despite my not having made any changes to scenery.cfg.

Hope you can help.

Rob

If anyone else is having problems with AIController reading default waypoint data instead of waypoint data from active, addon scenery, please let me know right away as this is a critical issue.

I just found too, at my AIControllerPath.txt there are four entries regarding EDDL :

SPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Duesseldorf\EDDL_2013_SC

TAXI=EDDL,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX49130.bgl

TAXI=EDDL,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery\APX49130.bgl

TAXI=EDDL,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Afd\scenery\AFX_EDDL_without_stat_ac.BGL

Using "AFX_EDDL_without_stat_ac.BGL" as AFCAD-file, I guess, that I can delete two stock "APX49130.bgl" - lines.

The missed approach portion of the approach has found its way into the converted file (bug)

Hi Roland,

It seems, that is the cause for the missapproaches. Today I've observed LSZH and EDDF, and they seemed to work well. After that, I have converted EDDL.txt from PMDG and replaced it at the "German Airports Sample"-folder. Now the aircrafts are able to catch the final approach path and are landing well. I've seen only one missapproach. AIMonitor reports now "ENHNACED Autogen Approach" at "Pattern" (hope this is right).

But on ground, there happen still strange things while taxiing to the gate. At taxiing there is a stuutering at the nodes, and aircrafts are taxiing to occupied gates. Taxiing out works well.

Thanks

Dietmar

Hi Roland,

once I had all the paths sorted out - (networked install with some simlinks ;-( ) I'm really happy with 14A. I only have one wish if I may.....

On the GUI for the departure and approach paths, could you implement folder structure in the list? and a search function.... having all the Navigraph AIRAC Cycle in there it gets quite time consuming to choose the SID/STAR approaches one would like to use.... 

I'm not sure why you split them into a SID List and a STAR List.... maybe some users only like the STARS or respectively SID's being flown by AI - I however would like to be able to activate/deactivate single Airports and whole States/Country's to be monitored......if that would be possible without too much effort...

kind regards

Richi

Hello!

Is there a way to ignore the "taxi" control of SIDSTARCONTROLLER?.  I can see in all airports many planes doing strange things. Out of control. I have updated my taxi and runway data but it doesnt seem enough.

Another question...if i dont put any SID or STAR folder into the airport i am, can the SIDSTARCONTROLLER program continue making the management of those planes? I really love how its respect the distance (as it was in aiseparation program).

thank you again!