Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

Latest hotfix deleted my FSDT sceneries and addon manager

Andre, if you have the original weather.dll, paste it in main prepared v2 folder, that fixed ASN for me.

Sergio Naiberg

so install HOTFIX at OWN RISK.

Or even simpler.... avoid it for now

Andre, if you have the original weather.dll, paste it in main prepared v2 folder, that fixed ASN for me.

thanks. that helped.

SteveW, there's no Shaders folder (on my system) in the path you mention.

"C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Shaders"

​Looked in other prepared v2 folders and still can't find it. Obviously ShadersHLSL folder is there.

Any help would be appreciated

"C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2"

contains the two folders "Effects" and "Shaders"

when files in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ShadersHLSL" folder are changed the "Shaders" folder should be deleted and the sim starting up recreates it with the new shaders - it's quite important.

You did replace "<you>" in the examples with your logon name?

Likewise the folder

"C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2" contains the "Prepar3D.cfg" file for example.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Is it possible to share that .dll?

SteveW, there's no Shaders folder (on my system) in the path you mention.

​Looked in other prepared v2 folders and still can't find it. Obviously ShadersHLSL folder is there.

Any help would be appreciated

...forgot to say if you have WinXP look in C:\Documents and Settings.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Looks like FSDT is up and running again http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11596.0

Yup, it was to be expected that the fix would come really quick, I'm sure Hifi will also deliver today or tomorrow.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

"C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2"

contains the two folders "Effects" and "Shaders"

when files in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ShadersHLSL" folder are changed the "Shaders" folder should be deleted and the sim starting up recreates it with the new shaders - it's quite important.

You did replace "<you>" in the examples with your logon name?

Likewise the folder

"C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2" contains the "Prepar3D.cfg" file for example.

Thanks Steve I'll check again today.

Sergio Naiberg

thanks but it's more a HIFI matter to release an update that's in sync with all new files ;-)

For now running pre hotfix and it's fine ;-)

André

Looks like FSDT is up and running again http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11596.0

Installed the update, now I get the below CTD after less than 1-2 minutes in the sim, sometimes even in the start screen.

Uninstalled all FSDT/GSX stuff - no CTD after extended testing. Reinstalled FSDT/GSX - the same problem. Seems like the new installer broke something.

I've not updated with the hotfix yet as awaiting ASN update...

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH

Application Name:    Prepar3D.exe

Application Version:    2.5.12942.0

Application Timestamp:    54d283cc

Fault Module Name:    StackHash_0a9e

Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000

Exception Code:    c0000005

Exception Offset:    ffb10016

Installed the update, now I get the below CTD after less than 1-2 minutes in the sim, sometimes even in the start screen.

Uninstalled all FSDT/GSX stuff - no CTD after extended testing. Reinstalled FSDT/GSX - the same problem. Seems like the new installer broke something.

I've not updated with the hotfix yet as awaiting ASN update...

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH

Application Name:    Prepar3D.exe

Application Version:    2.5.12942.0

Application Timestamp:    54d283cc

Fault Module Name:    StackHash_0a9e

Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000

Exception Code:    c0000005

Exception Offset:    ffb10016

Thanks Max, so that's what causing my StackHash CTD's also !!!

Sergio Naiberg

Thanks Max, so that's what causing my StackHash CTD's also !!!

Good to know I'm not alone. I was getting really frustrated at first, but uninstalling FSDT completely fixed it. So I guess that's a temporary solution until they release a further update...

Haven't had a chance yet to post it on the FSDT Forum as my account hasn't been activated yet.

Installed the update, now I get the below CTD after less than 1-2 minutes in the sim,

The update for the FSDT Addon manager was for those with the P3D v2.5.12943.0 hotfix installed. If you haven't installed the P3D update, there is no need to update FSDT files. This is why you are getting the crashes.

Jazz