Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

You got me thinking... I did noticed that my old panel states were still saved in the options, so I loaded the one I've used for the past couple years now. Should I try to build a new one from scratch? I use a modified version of the Long state..

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

The OC comes with a manual, but for your convenience:

1. Start OC
  2. Click "Please Select a Product" and select that aircraft you want to install a livery in
  3. Click Livery Manager
  4. Click on the green + icon over on the right where it says "Click to Add"
  5. Navigate to wherever you've placed the .ptp file

Thanks Ryan, worked great.

Jack Sawyer

You got me thinking... I did noticed that my old panel states were still saved in the options, so I loaded the one I've used for the past couple years now. Should I try to build a new one from scratch? I use a modified version of the Long state..

Uninstall/reinstall using the method posted in the pinned thread. Then, unfortunately, rebuild your custom states from there.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok, will do. Thanks.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Only item I've noticed is that I get a FUEL and ANTI-ICE warning when I do a recall of the caution and warning system. No fuel or anti-ice lights on the overhead, no config issues not I know of. Did a uninstall prior to the installation. Running on FSX.

Same here.  I'm getting just a fuel light no matter what switch position.  No anti-ice light though.

Jack Sawyer

Uninstall/reinstall using the method posted in the pinned thread. Then, unfortunately, rebuild your custom states from there.

So I gotta do the same too Ryan?

I wish someone would have let me know of that pinned thread ahead of time.

That was a lot of work to uninstall and reinstall and now I have to do it all over again?

Jack Sawyer

Awesome Robert. Thank you very very much for the NGX in P3D. :) In a couple of minutes I will enjoy this beauty.

3 minutes after Robert's post. That's either great timing or stalking

Captains-

PMDG 737NGX for Prepar3D:

Ah... at LAST....

Sold. Great work guys. Leading the way, still.

Steve McLaren

So I gotta do the same too Ryan?

I wish someone would have let me know of that pinned thread ahead of time.

That was a lot of work to uninstall and reinstall and now I have to do it all over again?

As part of the beta I did it at least once or twice daily. It sucks, but if you didn't kill the panel states from the SP1c build it may be causing your issue.

start OC from where?

You can only get it if you have the 777 or SP1D of the NGX.

If you have one of these, it's in your start menu...

Kyle Rodgers

As part of the beta I did it at least once or twice daily. It sucks, but if you didn't kill the panel states from the SP1c build it may be causing your issue.

Well Ryan, I deleted everything as you suggested.  Even the OC in the Roaming folder and reinstalled.

It worked, I think it does not like old panel states because even after reinstalling the whole works I still got the Fuel light with my AOA saves, which I use a LOT for training.  So I used the CDU to load a different saved state from PMDG and it works.  I don't like that it doesn't like the old states.

Also, I am going to post a screen shot of a HUD problem, the text is all clipped on the bottom.  I should have made a note of the circumstances.

Why is this clipped?

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/PaulVette/HUD.jpg~original

Jack Sawyer

P3d version bought ! thanks to the team for their work... now to survive a day at work :P

Hallo Scandinavian13,

sorry my question.

What is the best method to install sp1d.

I nedd a step by step guide.

I´m afraid that my ngx (FSX) does not fly after my Change.

When i run the new installer - is repair working to make the new changes.

Sorry about my bad englisch

Greatings from Frank EDDM (München)

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hallo Scandinavian13,

sorry my question.

What is the best method to install sp1d.

I nedd a step by step guide.

I´m afraid that my ngx (FSX) does not fly after my Change.

When i run the new installer - is repair working to make the new changes.

Sorry about my bad englisch

Greatings from Frank EDDM (München)

See this post: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463861-installing-fsx-and-fsxse-updates/

Also, PMDG ask that all users sign their posts with their full name, thanks.