Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

Only item I've noticed is that I get a FUEL and ANTI-ICE warning when I do a recall of the caution and warning system. No fuel or anti-ice lights on the overhead, no config issues not I know of. Did a uninstall prior to the installation. Running on FSX.

Same here with the FUEL and ANTI-ICE warning lights. Nothing wrong on overhead. Confirmed also that a friend of mine is having this problem.

I have Windows 8.1 and the new NGX for Steam edition. It does work. I can't confirm it on Classic FSX or P3D though. I still think it should work with P3D. FSX Classic doesn't work well in Windows 8/8.1 so I'd say no to Classic FSX. I do have one problem though but can't confirm if it is because of Windows 8/8.1.

Dear PMDG Team, 

The weather Radar does pick up precipitation but in a odd way. It picks it up in squares. It doesn't flow smoothly and shows up in blocks. 

Thanks for the help and update!

Do you have a screenshot? For me, the WXR works perfect.

-Try to reinstall ASN

- delete FSUIPC and install the latest version or reinstall FSUIPC would be my first 2 steps.

Philipp Schwaegerl

I'm doing a short flight, KLAX-KSFO as AAL209

Thank you PMDG really appreciated....

Well so far so good

There are just 2 things I don't know what is it...

I've 2 warners when I do the recall one with FUEL and the other one with ANTI-ICE

I'm 99% sure it's a problem of mine but can you tell me what might be causing it pls??

Thank YOU 

LOVE YOU PMDG <3

The same here to, for FSX (Win7 64-bit), 2 warners when I do the recall one with FUEL and the other one with ANTI-ICE.

Do you have a screenshot? For me, the WXR works perfect.

-Try to reinstall ASN

- delete FSUIPC and install the latest version or reinstall FSUIPC would be my first 2 steps.

OK I'll try to re install ASN. I have ASN SP2 Beta so It could be the build problem. Also I don't use FSUIPC although I should because of the joystick disconnects in Windows 8/8.1.

Make sure you download the latest FSUIPC and the latest SP2 Build. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

I have Windows 8.1 and the new NGX for Steam edition. It does work. I can't confirm it on Classic FSX or P3D though. I still think it should work with P3D. FSX Classic doesn't work well in Windows 8/8.1 so I'd say no to Classic FSX. I do have one problem though but can't confirm if it is because of Windows 8/8.1.

Dear PMDG Team, 

The weather Radar does pick up precipitation but in a odd way. It picks it up in squares. It doesn't flow smoothly and shows up in blocks. 

Thanks for the help and update!

Thanks, I'm going to buy 737 800/900 for FSX:SE tomorrow for my new PC with 8.1.

Is this the same as View Previous Orders?

Is this the same as View Previous Orders?

Yes.  Just find your previous NGX order(s) and follow the download link.

Andy Lawton

Dear PMDG Team, 

Sounds more like something going on with ASN.

Kyle Rodgers

When will the updated installers for the download version be available via Aerosoft?

When will the updated installers for the download version be available via Aerosoft?

It's like no one even bothers reading the first post...

THANK YOU PMDG :im Not Worthy:

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Yes. Just find your previous NGX order(s) and follow the download link.

Thanks for the information.

It's like no one even bothers reading the first post...

Sorry, I read over it.