Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

While I am thankful for the PMDG team giving us a new model of the 737 at no charge, I must confess I am extremely disappointed that we still have not seen PMDG do the Wedgetail military variant of the 737.

How many times did I say "this is going to be a minor update" before we released it...?

Kyle Rodgers

.....What am I missing?

What, apart from the need to use your full name when posting in this forum as required by the rules? ^_^

If it's FSX then it sounds like you may not have 'Show all variations' ticked at the bottom of the Select Aircraft screen.  Adding liveries via the Ops centre worked fine for me.

Not having the 777 I met the Operations Centre for the first time today and it's an excellent idea, thanks Dev team!

Andy Lawton

.....What am I missing?

If you are using P3D you may be seeing the same "issue" that I came across.  When you install different liveries on the 737 in P3D the will be higher in the aircraft selection box.  They begin with "Boeing" and not "PMDG".

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

I updated my FSX 737 base + expansion products to this new version, but the WX RDR is not working... and the WXRDR panel on pedestal section remains fully unclickable.. mouse arrow does not turn into a "hand" when passing over WXRDR pedestal panel knobs and switches

does anybody have any idea?

Thanks

Marcelo Monteiro

So is this a separate purchase for steam?  No discount for previous owners. If not,I cannot find the sp1d download. Am I missing something? Thanks Steve Sumner

Steve Sumner

The FSX and Steam installer is the same, go to PMDG main site and log on and look under view previous order. The P3D installer is a separate product, you have to buy a new licence even if you own the FSX version. 

Stian Beinset

ENML

I updated my FSX 737 base + expansion products to this new version, but the WX RDR is not working... and the WXRDR panel on pedestal section remains fully unclickable.. mouse arrow does not turn into a "hand" when passing over WXRDR pedestal panel knobs and switches

does anybody have any idea?

Thanks

Marcelo Monteiro

Marcelo,

Same thing happened to me. Why? Because I just ran the new installer and was presented 2 options:

1. "Repair"

2. "Remove or Uninstall (forget which)"

I chose option 1. just like you did, loaded up the sim and nothing had changed.

Ran the installer again, chose option 2. and removed the PMDG 737NGX, then I ran the installer again and did a fresh install.

Loaded up the sim and all was well.

Leo Cal 

Kyle,

Hope I'm leaving this in the correct place.  Please re-direct me if not.  My PMDG eCommerce account is connected to a hotmail account that I haven't used since cancelling it over a year ago.  How can I request access to my account with a new email domain?

Thanks in advance.

Dave Lanpher

Either one will work.

I've reinstalled the 737 ngx to no effect. The operations center says I have the current update, but when I load fsx it loads up the old version (I confirm this in fmc). Are the old liveries still showing in fsx, or would the update (if it goes through) update all current ngx liveries in fsx?  

Chris Hoyt

Kyle,

Just tested ILS arriving in SBPA ILS-X 11 and had the message:

EFIS MODE/NAV FREQ DISAGREE

It was set directly on FMC, I got this message selecting NAV screen to APP, the glide is at 2000ft, LOC didn't work and neither APP, had to do a blind land with foggy weather, 128 souls landed safely at least haha

Hi Folks!

I must really be missing something.  I have searched the PMDG site and I find no product listed as SP1D!   I logged into my account and selected my previous NGX order from 2011 and it comes up with all the information.  Now what?

I went to the downloads menu and that only listed NGX-SP1C.  I downloaded it but when I opened the zip it was dated 2012.  So that can't be it.

I then went to products menu and found the NGX for FX and FX-SE but if I add it to my cart, it wants to charge me again for it!

I reread Robert's initial post and though I don't have a screen that says e-commerce I have found my order once I logged in so I must be on the correct page at that point, but I don't know where to now find the SP1D upgrade to download!

EDIT:  Re-read a couple of other posts regarding this and understand now that we are to use the download link that appears on our order page recap even though it just states NGX.   When I went to link and downloaded the 745 mb file and opened the zip it had the 2015 data on it. 

Forgive me if it's been asked, but did the minimums and altimeter dials get the spring loaded manner of movement like in the 777? In mine it hasn't been fixed, so I am wondering if my install went wrong (I did a repair install).

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Forgive me if it's been asked, but did the minimums and altimeter dials get the spring loaded manner of movement like in the 777? In mine it hasn't been fixed, so I am wondering if my install went wrong (I did a repair install).

You still have to use the mousewheel. It's much more comfortable as in the 777. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Will we get additional information in the future for the bug fix? I know that PMDG is looking at it but will be get a note that this update is released?

Thanks