Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

Thank You.

I hope it will be working for me

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Mr. Randazzo and the rest of the PMDG team,

Regarding all your efforts and endurance around the P3D legal headaches, development investment and quality release...

THANK YOU!    

(And Thank you BETA testers!!!)

What was once a complete experience in FSX is now an even better experience in P3D.  My life is whole, and fully satisfied again.

Agreed 100%!!  Your work en efforts are appreciated!!

Regards,

Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

Thanks PMDG, but is 737 800/900 NGX compatible with Windows 8.1? Thanks

Virtual CDU does not work with SP1D, so will have to wait for an update for that.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Guys, make sure you sign your posts with your full names before one of the PMDG mods come and delete your posts.

sp1d didnt change anything in my p.c. no operations center nothing , all the files are still dated last year . I went onto my account downloaded the only file there the notes tell me it is the new version, but the installation takes maybe 10 seconds therefore no changes

help would be appreciated

Nigel Porter

simhaven. group see: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493455508243014

Follow the pinned installation topic in the PMDG general forum.

hi there, 3 things...

1. thank you for the ngx in p3d. i will buy it when i return back to the uk. great effort by the whole team. i have been loving the 777.

2. just a heads up that on 737 p3d the product page, under weather radar - it refers to the 777. not sure if thats supposed to be there.... very minor!

3 one for avsim - the forums are 95% unavailable to ukraine users. ive been in 3 locations around this counrty, and now in kiev... and avsim reports its too busy - most of the time. when i connect to my uk terminal server and visit avsim, its never a problem... i compare both at the same time... its a shame if you are ukrainian or russian and cannot participate.

i dont expect no 3 to be resolvable by pmdg... just tacking it on.

have a great day.

I am VERY glad to see that the SDK has been updated and that all my missed items + other issues now have been added.

The CDU info can now also be viewed by an external program!

It took a long time, nearly 3 years, but now I am just a happy customer.

Thanks PMDG for your superb support.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Thanks PMDG, but is 737 800/900 NGX compatible with Windows 8.1? Thanks

I have Windows 8.1 and the new NGX for Steam edition. It does work. I can't confirm it on Classic FSX or P3D though. I still think it should work with P3D. FSX Classic doesn't work well in Windows 8/8.1 so I'd say no to Classic FSX. I do have one problem though but can't confirm if it is because of Windows 8/8.1.

Dear PMDG Team, 

The weather Radar does pick up precipitation but in a odd way. It picks it up in squares. It doesn't flow smoothly and shows up in blocks. 

Thanks for the help and update!