Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

Hi Kyle,

Did you see the posts from me and at least one other that installing over an existing install doesn't seem to work?

Dave

Dave Paige

did you check the version number at all  to see if it  has  changed?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Kyle,

Did you see the posts from me and at least one other that installing over an existing install doesn't seem to work?

Dave

Doesn't seem to have worked for me either. Downloaded both files, did repair. When I fired it up, it seemed I have the same 737 as I did yesterday, with no wx radar. Not sure if there are obvious differences I should notice.

As well, no sign of the P-8 in the OC livery section either. I assume it would be under the -800 models?

As I've mentioned in some of the posts, if it doesn't work, do the next logical thing: uninstall/reinstall. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work. It all depends on the user's machine.

This is why the beta team always fully uninstalls/reinstalls with each build to ensure we're on the latest version with no issues. I'm not going to say "absolutely uninstall/reinstall" though if it's not required.

Doesn't seem to have worked for me either. Downloaded both files, did repair. When I fired it up, it seemed I have the same 737 as I did yesterday, with no wx radar. Not sure if there are obvious differences I should notice.

As well, no sign of the P-8 in the OC livery section either. I assume it would be under the -800 models?

Uninstall/reinstall and it'll all be there.

The P-8 is its own model and not under other types.

Kyle Rodgers

I also had to uninstall and reinstall as doing it over the top didn't work. No big hassle though!!

I'm doing a short flight, KLAX-KSFO as AAL209

Thank you PMDG really appreciated....

Well so far so good

There are just 2 things I don't know what is it...

I've 2 warners when I do the recall one with FUEL and the other one with ANTI-ICE

I'm 99% sure it's a problem of mine but can you tell me what might be causing it pls??

Thank YOU 

LOVE YOU PMDG <3

I'm doing a short flight, KLAX-KSFO as AAL209

Thank you PMDG really appreciated....

Well so far so good

There are just 2 things I don't know what is it...

I've 2 warners when I do the recall one with FUEL and the other one with ANTI-ICE

I'm 99% sure it's a problem of mine but can you tell me what might be causing it pls??

Thank YOU 

LOVE YOU PMDG <3

Which version (P3D or FSX/FSX:SE), and did you uninstall/reinstall or did you install over the top?

Kyle Rodgers

Are we required to download and reinstall both the base pack and the -600/-700 upgrade pack?

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Are we required to download and reinstall both the base pack and the -600/-700 upgrade pack?

Required? No. If you want to use the enhancements? Yes.

Kyle Rodgers

Which version (P3D or FSX/FSX:SE), and did you uninstall/reinstall or did you install over the top?

I've just bought it today and running on FSX-SE 

I'm wondering if I need to uninstall then re-install.  I d/l'd the NGX from PMDG, ran the installer using Repair, when I check the FMC I still show 1.0 SP1c.

OpsCenter show 1.10.6436 and states I am up to date.

Another thing I find strange is the OpsCenter shows the 600/700 installed version as 1.10.6436 Available version 1.00.3219?

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

I've just bought it today and running on FSX-SE 

Okay. Unfortunately, I don't have FSX:SE, so I couldn't catch this one, and our testers who have FSX:SE didn't report this to us.

I did see the same exact thing in P3D, though, so I rebuilt the panel states for that sim. I'll see what we can do here. The only thing I can suggest for now is saving your own versions without first loading one of the panel states we included.

Kyle Rodgers

Using P3D 2.5

Just did a short flight and after changing cameras, when got back to the cockpit the sound was gone, pressed Q to mute and Q to go back, the sound was back.

Also there's something wrong with CDU fuel calculation, I had fuel to do the leg back and it was saying I was using the reserve, I set the reserve to 10 and cost index 90

Okay. Unfortunately, I don't have FSX:SE, so I couldn't catch this one, and our testers who have FSX:SE didn't report this to us.

I did see the same exact thing in P3D, though, so I rebuilt the panel states for that sim. I'll see what we can do here. The only thing I can suggest for now is saving your own versions without first loading one of the panel states we included.

Ok. Before I started this flight I loaded the CLDDRK which became with the aircraft

Just a question...WX radar works with ASN SP2 Beta??