Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

This has to be one of the best "Safety Briefings" ever!

On a Southwest Airlines flight:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Apparently she's not as funny as I thought. Over two hundred views and not a single guffaw? :blink:

Southwest is usually fun. American and most of the other older airlines are more somber.

Notice that the passengers' attention was held throughout the safety briefing. It may well be the first time any of them had ever paid attention at all. :Applause:

Notice that the passengers' attention was held throughout the safety briefing. It may well be the first time any of them had ever paid attention at all. :Applause:

That's the key some carriers are trying to apply to their required safety demonstrations...  Yes, you may have seen this before, or maybe this is your first time flying... However, in the interest of safety and by the regulations written in blood, let's comply with what we as a certificate holder must do, but in a fun and friendly way.  It's a win-win.

It works in that it helps settle people in with good vibes for the flight. Very nice safety briefing.

I agree, Southwest is a different bread of airline, I actually enjoy them. Same goes for Westjet in Canada.

Apparently she's not as funny as I thought. Over two hundred views and not a single guffaw? :blink:

We were too busy laughing. Trust me, everyone enjoyed that video. :)

Hook

Oh, I'm fairly confident you are correct Larry. But laying on a little bit of a guilt trip did manage to stir up some responses though, eh? :LMAO:

While I didn't mind the 'rap' he did leave out a LOT of the required safety information! :wacko:

While I didn't mind the 'rap' he did leave out a LOT of the required safety information! :wacko:

Not at all safe if you're a first time flyer or sat at the back. And most definately contra the UK CAA regulations!