Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

New York City XP

Beautiful work by Drzewiecki Design. I was wondering if the Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, NJ is included? Either way it is on my wish list. Hopefully, it will be part of a Christmas sale.

I have the NY/NJ airports by DD and this should fit in really well.

It's been a blast owning...and here are DJ inspired night shots over the borough's...

Eclipse_9.png

Eclipse_10.png

Eclipse_13.png

Eclipse_11.png

Eclipse_15.png

Eclipse_32627d.png

Eclipse_510b2c.png

Eclipse_411593.png

Eclipse_225e08.png

Eclipse_604a65.png

Eclipse_10f0e6.png

X-Plane 10 has come a long way. NYC & the 172SP are a match made in heaven for me.

I have NYC, Miami X, MisterX SFO, and Toronto City.

I would love to see other major cities.

Jose

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Is there a forum for technical support?  I purchased both the New York City XP and New York Airports XP today, and they loaded once successfully but not since.  The packages are seen in my X-plane log file but not loading for some reason.  If people want, I can post the log file here.

Thanks for any help.

-Dan

Is there a forum for technical support?  I purchased both the New York City XP and New York Airports XP today, and they loaded once successfully but not since.  The packages are seen in my X-plane log file but not loading for some reason.  If people want, I can post the log file here.

Thanks for any help.

-Dan

Have you by any chance, moved any of the auto-install file names in the scenery. cfg file, from the top?  The reason that I ask, is that one of them, the ZZZ Terain file (by most accounts should be with the other ZZZ or zzz files at the bottom of the scenery. cfg file.  So...I moved it down there and afterward, my DD New York XP, did not load into the sim.  I moved it back up...and it did once more.

So...if you have moved anything around...place all three entries back at the top of your scenery.cfg, and then save it. I think you will get back to seeing the scenery.  

Hope this helps...

Ses

Have you by any chance, moved any of the auto-install file names in the scenery. cfg file, from the top?  The reason that I ask, is that one of them, the ZZZ Terain file (by most accounts should be with the other ZZZ or zzz files at the bottom of the scenery. cfg file.  So...I moved it down there and afterward, my DD New York XP, did not load into the sim.  I moved it back up...and it did once more.

So...if you have moved anything around...place all three entries back at the top of your scenery.cfg, and then save it. I think you will get back to seeing the scenery.  

Hope this helps...

Ses

That was it.  Somehow one of my zzz files had been moved to the top of my scenery config file.  Once I moved it to the bottom, everything loaded. 

Many thanks!

-Dan

That was it.  Somehow one of my zzz files had been moved to the top of my scenery config file.  Once I moved it to the bottom, everything loaded. 

Many thanks!

-Dan

You're very welcome, Dan...can't get enough of DD New York...heading over there right now from KFNT...to KJFK,...I have some shots as the trip progresses this morn already in the Screen Shot Forum, live weather...having a blast, and their rendition of New York is just deadly!  I wonder how this looks in FSX/P3D!  Hmmmm......

Mitch

Looking at NY XP10 just makes me laugh... cause it's almost impossible to believe its really looks that good.

Well...I was right....you really do need to get DD's New York area's International and business airport package, to finish off their DD New York.  

I had overpasses at KJFK that were incomplete (just the DD New York Scenery Pack) and led to nowhere.  Well...they now lead to somewhere....lol

Here are some pics of DD's KJFK's international...and getting great FPS (30-31-20's) action at taxi, and at a fly over...and yes, they go seamlessly into the DD New York Scenery package. They are very nice...and at the SimMarket price...a great buy right now...

===========================================

DDairportsNY.png

Eclipse_29.png

Eclipse_37.png

Eclipse_41.png

Eclipse_38.png

Damn wish I knew about this when they had the sale... Sigh, I bought this originally for FSX/P3D, I didn't know they would ever make a version for X-Plane. I have converted my FSX/P3D version for X-Plane, but if I had known this was coming, I would've have bought the FSX/P3D version. Sigh.

:(

I'm getting broke with trying to keep up with all these add-ons between FSX/P3D and X-Plane. I need to stick to one sim and focus on that. 

Does anyone know if this XP versionf OF NYC by DD optimized and made specifically for X-Plane, or is simply a port over or conversion from the FSX/P3D version?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU