Sign in to follow this  
Jessica Bannister-Pearce

New preview shots

....with the exception of the graphics during the jump from FS4 to FS5. I hated those shimmering low res ground textures.

Actually for it's time, I didn't have a problem with FS5, especially FS5.1, the one that was really bad to me was FS95. FS98 was a little better, but it wasn't til FS2000 when they switched to Mesh scenery to compete with the ProPilot and TRI FLY, where FS really started to mature into what we have today.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Sierra Propilot is that one that stands out in my memory as a favorite. I think everyone has a 'that was the best flightsim' sim. Its why I want DTGs new offerings to be the best they can be. so they'll have the success they (and most of us I think) want.

the latest video looks good [enough]. Im not really sure what I expect anymore.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Sierra Propilot is that one that stands out in my memory as a favorite.

I loved Propilot; the addition of terrain mesh and flying the CJ around the country is one of my favorite sim memories. I was really looking forward to version 2 and it's upgrades when Sierra announced it's cancellation; one of my biggest sim disappointments.

Ken

Looks like beta is now out. Jordan King posted new pic. They fixed the lighting up so its better, and apparently performance.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Looks like beta is now out. Jordan King posted new pic. They fixed the lighting up so its better, and apparently performance.

I just saw his posts on facebook too.. looks REALLY good! He said 50-60 FPS maxed out with road traffic. 

13221304_1290170751010802_91712991849654

13173151_1290201541007723_70075799077353

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I just saw his posts on facebook too.. looks REALLY good! He said 50-60 FPS maxed out with road traffic. 

Great night lighting.

Also, saw this that Jordan posted, looks like they may have reworked the sky textures and clouds a bit as well as the night lighting for the Cherokee. Looks MUCH better!

13173209_1290216757672868_78969594981286

13220717_1290216754339535_39974393398462

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

It does. Finally the painted clouds are gone. At least they are trying hard and committed to make changes. Got to give them credit for that.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

It's going to give as an hint of the BEST Civil Sim 2016 !!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

At least it`s getting better. Now it looks similar to my FSX. Scenery still a bit behind MSFlight.

I believe in DTG's Flight Sim.

Why ?  Because as a former user of FSX:SE I could acknowledge the progress in overall stability and smoothness, compared to FSX boxed, specially when running sophisticated aircraft add-ons.

Flight School will, IMO, be a demonstration of good, even better, things to come with the Flight SIm, hopefully by the end of the year / 1st quarter 2017...

I like what I have been watching, and it's getting better from screenshot to screenshot, from youtube to youtube...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

Beta version has been sent to some people including us again. I asked some questions to the DTG team about Flight School so hopefully we can put the article up soon

Guys.

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but take a close look at the new night time shot of the Cherokee.

Under the window mounted compass and the lower right hand door.

It looks suspiciously like shadows :dance: :dance: :dance: 

Guys.

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but take a close look at the new night time shot of the Cherokee.

Under the window mounted compass and the lower right hand door.

It looks suspiciously like shadows :dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG OMG I hope you're right. I was thinking when I saw some of the earlier ones that the light reflections off of the surfaces in the VC are really well done, very realistic. Having that so well done without shadows would be a really jarring effect, so if they've got that sorted I'll be a happy camper.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

whats jordans  facebook page ??????

Image removed as image is no longer available.