AS16 is the next generation weather engine in the long-running Active Sky series, succeeding Active Sky Next.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

New program, with upgrade pricing available (details TBD but planned to be similar to past new version upgrades which have been approx 30-40% discount).

Damian Clarke

Please see our main website (activesky16.com or hifisimtech.com) for more information.  We expect pricing details, upgrade info and more to be posted very soon!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

I didn't even expect a discount, yet I was 100% convinced on upgrading.  ASN completely changed my simming experience.  A 25%+ discount is just a delicious cherry on the cake.

• Upvote 1

sig01.png

Looks nice!  And a customer loyalty discount is truly the cherry on top.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Not only Looks, but, believe me... feels really Special in the way it models, even better than it's predecessor, some weather effects :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Oh sweet Lord, I am glad I read this thread.  AS16 looks to be what we've all been wanting in P3D.  This will be a very welcome add-on and regardless of price, it'll be in my sim.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Actually, I am profiting from it even in my Aerowinx PSX sim, because thanks to a connector from P3D + AS16 to PSX I can inject wids aloft into the most advanced B 747-400 ever made available for the PC...

I use AS16 and ASCA as well as P3D v3.3.5 latest build for the visuals and winds / temps aloft above 20,000' and Aerowinx PSX for the B747 400 simulation ( own flight dynamics ).

I do it all in a single PC and monitor, but most PSX users use multiple displays and PCs / Servers...

AS16 and ASCA turned my already great past experience with ASN into an even smoother and more powerful experience.

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Not only Looks, but, believe me... feels really Special in the way it models, even better than it's predecessor, some weather effects :-)

I didn't know you were a beta tester for this. I take it you're not going to uninstall it?

I didn't know you were a beta tester for this. I take it you're not going to uninstall it?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

:-)

There are some things I never uninstall... Like others I also am a long time user and, beta tester :-)

Active Sky was the first serious product weather synthesis product available for MSFS, and I was a user since the very first released version.

Main Simulation Rig: