Sign in to follow this  
basementflyguy

How I Know P3D 4.0 Is Just Around The Corner

so has anyone managed to download it and install it yet :-P

Is it 64 bit. is the frame rate 120 on maximum setting?

Do all the current addons work? :laugh:

Is there anyone can PM me how could you buy it? Thank you so much...

10 hours ago, roesti said:

There never were public links - as I said. Find it by trying (not that hard), but the zip archive is password protected , so it isn't useful anyways.

Could you please tell me how to find that? I can only put the Pro Plus version in my cart...

Please calm down, people! 

I'm faily certain, that you won't be able to do anything with a password-protected zip. And even if you did manage to crack the password (again I'm fairly certain) that you would have to activate the copy afterwards - which you can't... 

Relax - it's coming... and I think it might be sooner than most of us anticipate.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

The website just updated. They are editing the page for store.

LOL people are so funny.. Obviously LM are working behind the scenes to get v4 out, what good does it do for anyone if you hacked into LM's site and downloaded the new version even before it was released?

Who knows they could still be months away from release! Just because they uploaded logos on their site does not mean that a release is imminent, and even if it was, i'd still just wait until they officially release it, why bother with an alpha or beta version that you have no clue about. When it's released we will all be able to download it, till then enjoy what you have.. :huh:

• Upvote 3

Why not just wait until LM deems the application ready and is ready and willing to take your money and to support you with everything they got. And if it's 64-bit it will probably break all of your planes anyway ;)

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

it seems a little odd however that Rob A has been so quiet. Not even some beta preview videos like before. So either it releases as a surprise ahead of FSW or we are still a ways away. 

• Upvote 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Even if it is released...I'm not playing with default aircrafts/airports. My P3D V3.4 is very beautiful and working flawlessly right now.

I'll move when FSLab/PMDG aircrafts and great amount of sceneries compatible with it.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Talk, it's only talk
Arguments, agreements, advice, answers
Articulate announcements
It's only talk

Talk, it's only talk
Babble, burble, banter, bicker bicker bicker
Brouhaha, balderdash, ballyhoo
It's only talk
Back talk

Talk talk talk, it's only talk
Comments, cliches, commentary, controversy
Chatter, chit-chat, chit-chat, chit-chat
Conversation, contradiction, criticism
It's only talk
Cheap talk

Talk, talk, it's only talk
Debates, discussions
These are words with a D this time
Dialogue, dualogue, diatribe
Dissention, declamation
Double talk, double talk

Talk, talk, it's all talk
Too much talk
Small talk
Talk that trash
Expressions, editorials, expugnations, exclamations, enfadulations
It's all talk
Elephant talk, elephant talk, elephant talk

I just want to see all the reactions if it's not 64-bit :P

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

54 minutes ago, HighTowers said:

it seems a little odd however that Rob A has been so quiet. Not even some beta preview videos like before. So either it releases as a surprise ahead of FSW or we are still a ways away. 

It is likely that their official announcement to the public with previews will be at Flghtsim Con.  Since this is the biggest physical public stage/gathering of flightsimmers for this type of thing, it wouldn't make much sense to let anything out of the bag before then.  Additionally, if they are updating the store for V4 readiness, it seems the release is closer rather than later (I was expecting end of year-ish)

3 minutes ago, ErichB said:

It is likely that their official announcement to the public with previews will be at Flghtsim Con.  Since this is the biggest physical public stage/gathering of flightsimmers for this type of thing, it wouldn't make much sense to let anything out of the bag before then.  Additionally, if they are updating the store for V4 readiness, it seems the release is closer rather than later (I was expecting end of year-ish)

Remember we aren't their real target market though... why would they announce V4 somewhere that wasn't their core market?  More likely the webpage will just be updated and someone will happen upon it and start a thread here :D

• Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Will be interesting if they release this at the same time as DTG FSW early access becomes available.