Sign in to follow this  
gboz

Hard to believe, EZdok V2 close.

Now this will be interesting.  I haven't seen the video, but they had better release soon because the Chaseplane has already overtaken.   The crucial difference will be ongoing support of the product for which EZDOK has a patchy track record, at best.

Guest Mik75

The force based effects look extremely promising. I've seen a few preview videos, and it looks as if v2 would be a great improvement over v1.

"Hold the horizon" caught my eye, a plug-in was developed for rFactor 2 that gave that piece of eye-candy, not room for explaining, other than it gives real world head physics and is adjustable.

The fact that you can better understand all the adjustments you can make looks fantastic. I'll have to go to their website and see if there are more tidbits.

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Take my money (already have EZDok 1.1.8.7)!

That interface :dance:

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4

Also hard to believe how little noise is being made about this from the community - announced 2 days ago. 

Glad i have thus far held off on chaseplane. I hate the fact chaseplane is cloud based with no local backups of files possible. So hopefully EZDok 2 will come out soon. I get access back to my flightsim PC in mere days (after 8 months!!!) and need a view control so i can finally retire OpusFSI.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Looks good. Nice video.I wish  I could understand  Russian.

Apparently an English video will follow soon.

I am wondering how much it will cost to upgrade from the current EzDok to the new version. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Guest Mik75

Also hard to believe how little noise is being made about this from the community - announced 2 days ago. 

Glad i have thus far held off on chaseplane. I hate the fact chaseplane is cloud based with no local backups of files possible. So hopefully EZDok 2 will come out soon. I get access back to my flightsim PC in mere days (after 8 months!!!) and need a view control so i can finally retire OpusFSI.

Due to severe hardware problems on the providers side, I have no Internet connection (DSL) at all since 2 days, and probably even for 1-2 days longer.

Chaseplane doesn't even load without internet connection, so no chance to use it, being offline.

I'll definetely give Ezdok v2 a try when it comes out!

Great news indeed!

I hate EZCA but can't fly without :-)

I hate it because it is buggy and can drive you crazy.

I love it because there is a lot of genius in the hands of its developer.

I will get V2 for sure.

:smile:

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I am wondering how much it will cost to upgrade from the current EzDok to the new version.

New product, new price . Probably

X-Plane version would be great :smile:

Rich, have you moved over now permanently? :sad:)

New product, new price . Probably

In that case i'll go to ChasePlane.

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4