Richard Sennett

Few more XP11 shots

Thanks for looking  :wink:

2ihxyxi.jpg

dusk1ecpy1.jpg

• Upvote 10

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you use Nvidia Inspector Rich? Because my AA settlngs in XP11 dont make it look that sharp. 

No Josh not at all will post a screenshot of my settings in a min 

ncp3huolk.jpg

these shots are really nice Rich! Are you using a custom scenery?

John.

Stock XP11 scenery John  :smile:

wow really nice Rich! Where was this taken? XP11 is definitely looking great!

John

• Upvote 1

Very nice shots!

What planes are they?

XPXI default MD-80 and C172.

Beautiful indeed!

Where was this taken?

I also wonder where this is so I can go fly over there.

• Upvote 1

Hi All - great comments as always and appreciate it  :wink:

The first shot was out of Santa Barbara and the second was out a ways away from LOWI - not sure if justsim was still in play 

Mike is correct just stock aircraft which are great which is why i will wait to buy ant aircraft that are not updated to these standards except for IXEG 737 - that will be updated for sure so picked that up 

Xenviro latest update in use 

Very nice. Picked up XP-11 the other day, still feeling my way through it. I think I'm really going to like it, and your images increase that belief. :0)

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm, nothing I try with Xplane 11 has made it look even close to that.

• Upvote 1

Tried every setting known for X Plane 11 since the Demo came out, in sim and out of sim, and honestly can't see what anyone sees in this sim, to me it doesn't look good or run good, a big 5 to 10 FPS is all I've been able to get out of it, no matter what, who's writing software for these guys ?, yes. I know it's a Beta and will hopefully ? improve, and even if it got 20 + and ran smooth I still don't see it, FSX P3D & especially Aerofly FS2 look much better, you guys that like it and have it running smooth looking good more power to ya, have a ball, and with that fan boys flame away, lol

Tried every setting known for X Plane 11 since the Demo came out, in sim and out of sim, and honestly can't see what anyone sees in this sim, to me it doesn't look good or run good, a big 5 to 10 FPS is all I've been able to get out of it, no matter what, who's writing software for these guys ?, yes. I know it's a Beta and will hopefully ? improve, and even if it got 20 + and ran smooth I still don't see it, FSX P3D & especially Aerofly FS2 look much better, you guys that like it and have it running smooth looking good more power to ya, have a ball, and with that fan boys flame away, lol

i think they saw the light ! :D  i mean literally the lighting is the best in any (FLIGHT ) sim yet, and if your getting 5 fps , it would be nice to know your specs. (unless youy are secretly running it on a cellphone processor ) :

• Upvote 1