Sign in to follow this  
gruesen

The PMDG Operations was updated to include the 747..Is this new?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Its added to the pulldown. For P3D, FSX , and FSX SE.

<01-16-2017> 1.17.00 Added: Preparations for release of 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.

Well, if anything, they can now test the interaction with the ops center. Another 3-6 months of that and then yeah you may be closer...

JOKES!  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Don't make me come back there!   :P

The Operations Center has been in testing for some time.  It stands poised to assist you all upon release.

The Operations Center has been in testing for some time.  It stands poised to assist you all upon release.
I realise this quite well hence the "JOKES" - I am quite sure that the ops center has been just as thoroughly tested as the actual plane. The dynamic flow of ones and zeros, the electron flux pressure... even the obligatory GUI-flex, all there.  :hi:

Keep up the good work, I bet this one is really gonna be worth the wait

I bet this one is really gonna be worth the wait

This one may well have the potential to destroy the entire internet upon release :dance:

Does this fix a bug that can cause the op center to not install the aircraft equipment ini files? and possibly help fix my 777 not data uplinking? - David Lee

Does this fix a bug that can cause the op center to not install the aircraft equipment ini files? and possibly help fix my 777 not data uplinking? - David Lee

The change log did not mention anything other than:

<01-16-2017> 1.17.00Added: Preparations for release of 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.Fixed: Improved simulation localization.

So unlikely to have anything other than that.

Any 777 specific updates would probably be done separately from the ops centre, as has been the custom.