Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

mmmm! That new forum smell!

All is in readiness. Just waiting for Captain Jean Luc Randazzo to take a seat in his command chair, point his finger and say, "Make it so"!

Yeah and they respond to support tickets like User: "it wont move". Kyle replies "have you disengaged the inertial dampers" End User "Umm.." RSR "Is the parking brake on?" User "Doh... Didn't read the manual".

• Upvote 1

Standing by, Robert...

I'm hoping the AVSIM servers are up for this. The Tripple-7, caused quite a havoc, IIRC

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

hehe, I wonder if the discount will increase until it hits launch price and time :D

Dean Farley

Can we buy 5 at that price and start an Airline.

Yeah and they respond to support tickets like User: "it wont move". Kyle replies "have you disengaged the inertial dampers" End User "Umm.." RSR "Is the parking brake on?" User "Doh... Didn't read the manual".

Don't you feel sorry for the guy.....he misses the fun of poising the finger over the button....waiting.....and then just when you least expect it pressing it.  Must be terrible being a boss.

Harry Woodrow

I  had a dream last night. I was on a deserted island and when walking the sandy beach I spied a small boat heading my way. An old, sun glazed, bearded man stepped out and wrote something in the sand.

He wrote in perfect style the word "Friday"

Of course I knew he meant he was sent to be my "Man Friday" but I also knew the true, hidden meaning of his message. So I sent him on his way much to his dismay while I sat down on that sandy beach with my coconut laptop staring out at the sparkling blue ocean in anticipation of the coming Queen. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Guest BeaverDriver

Quickly to become the most popular forum here at Avsim on release day. :smile: (if not sooner)

Actually Steve, let's hope it's the LEAST used forum unless people are posting praises only :Tounge:, but I know what you mean and I agree totally.

Looking good folks :smile:

Glenn Davy

Good Trek reference, Wes.

And the emphasis on "LEAST" reminds me of Llamas with Hats*, Glenn. "That is...that is my LEAST favorite thing to do..."

*Disclaimer: Unless you have an oddly twisted sense of humor (along the lines of those who enjoy Hot Fuzz, or probably more accurately, Shaun of the Dead), you may want to avoid Llamas with Hats. For the record, I think it's hilarious...this probably says a lot about me... *shrugs*

Kyle Rodgers

along the lines of those who enjoy Hot Fuzz

Hot Fuzz was a masterpiece.  I'm laughing here just thinking about it.  I'll have to watch Llamas with Hats.

• Upvote 2

sig01.png

Guest BeaverDriver

<LOL> I watched "Men with Brooms" but never "Llamas with Hats". I'll have to go find it now :Tounge:

Glenn Davy

*Disclaimer: Unless you have an oddly twisted sense of humor (along the lines of those who enjoy Hot Fuzz, or probably more accurately, Shaun of the Dead), you may want to avoid Llamas with Hats. For the record, I think it's hilarious...this probably says a lot about me... *shrugs*

What can I say, I like to eat hands.

What can I say, I like to eat hands.

My favorite of the whole series has to be:

"Well judging by the trajectory of the moon and the sun, probably at the bottom of the ocean..."

Relevant to that episode, the exit to my day job office is 2B, which always reminds me of it. "I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ART!" ("< Yelling. Also a felony...")

Kyle Rodgers

Relevant to that episode, the exit to my day job office is 2B, which always reminds me of it. "I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ART!" ("< Yelling. Also a felony...")

I expected these to be cooked more, raw face is just gross.