filou

X-Plane11 My first two shots.

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The lighting on these shots is fantastic, very nice :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb! Can hardly wait to see your second set!  What weather addon are you using?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, filou said:

Thanks to everyone.

xEnviro+My SweetFX settings.

Amazing shots. It would be great if you could share your sweetfx settings. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see you here now, Filou. I always look forward to your screenshots, and am glad to see they will be continuing at a new spot.

 

John

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super! I think xEnviro really nailed the colors at dusk.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hamoody said:

Amazing shots. It would be great if you could share your sweetfx settings. 

Thank , I would like to share in the X-Plane forum section so that all benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John F said:

Great to see you here now, Filou. I always look forward to your screenshots, and am glad to see they will be continuing at a new spot.

 

John

Thank a lot for your very nice comment.You are always welcome.I will try to show the best of X-plane11...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent shots Filou!  Also glad to see that you are now using XPL11 and looking forward to seeing more of your shots.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

@Filou - I too am eagerly awaiting the results of your transition!

Adam.

Thank a lot Adam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! But then why would I expect anything else? Two things, Filou - one is that I think I'll have to keep an eye on this forum now as well, and secondly, you are possibly going to inspire me to look more seriously at XP. I had XP10, and now have XP11, but have never felt involved with it. But seeing these makes me think I will have to try a bit harder to get to grips with it. Inspirational stuff.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Wow! But then why would I expect anything else? Two things, Filou - one is that I think I'll have to keep an eye on this forum now as well, and secondly, you are possibly going to inspire me to look more seriously at XP. I had XP10, and now have XP11, but have never felt involved with it. But seeing these makes me think I will have to try a bit harder to get to grips with it. Inspirational stuff.

Thank! My only approach is to get closer to reality.X-plane 11 give to me the best light engine that I have never seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2017 at 8:54 PM, tangjuice81 said:

You are right as far as the lighting is concerned; it truly is much better in XP. 

Yes and it also makes (lighting) the difference on the second part...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now