Recommended Posts

For the upcoming release of the FlightFactor A320. Finally someone thought pushback out properly.

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

8 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

Looks like the plugin will be made available shortly for testing...

Where do you see that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sizziano said:

Where do you see that?

In a reply to a comment in his video. He's the author of the plugin it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mwilk said:

I want the FF A320 too.

Apparently, the team is working around the clock to get it out for public beta.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, airlinejets said:

Apparently, the team is working around the clock to get it out for public beta.

I'm looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just used the BetterPushback plugin on XPlane11. Works like a charm. Don't ever leave your wheelchocks on with pushback. The reaction is lifelike as the planes nose rises then falls as the pushback truck rides under the plane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, t4murphy said:

Just used the BetterPushback plugin on XPlane11. Works like a charm. Don't ever leave your wheelchocks on with pushback. The reaction is lifelike as the planes nose rises then falls as the pushback truck rides under the plane.

Where do you find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could this genius which made this pushback make a complete groundhandling package please ;). It would be in good hands.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sebjo89 said:

Could this genius which made this pushback make a complete groundhandling package please ;). It would be in good hands.

He's also the author of the RAAS v2 plugin, which will be implemented into the new FlightFactor A320.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this only for use with the A320 or could it work with other aircraft (ie, the IXEG 737)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, exodus1977 said:

Is this only for use with the A320 or could it work with other aircraft (ie, the IXEG 737)?

I can vouch for the IXEG 737, works like a charm. I haven't used it with any other yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now