Sign in to follow this  
Ephedrin

RSR, let me kiss your feet ^^

Thanks PMDG, been looking forward to this announcement forever!

Day one purchase upon release for me. 

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Interesting - never actually flown the plane in the sim. Is this plane still in use and, if yes, where?

Also, still awaiting the official announcement, though. Won't believe it, before that happens - this forum is still the official channel, for news from PMDG. Never actually heard of them announcing something new on Facebook before posting it here.

If this really is true, I'm kinda surprised that it hasn't happened yet. Especially since the last I heard from RSR (with regards of making this plane for P3D) was that the prospects was kinda bleak...

Not trying to be a kill-joy here! Just wondering...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Is this plane still in use and, if yes, where?

Mostly in the UK (Eastern Airways) and in Colombia (EasyFly). The plane is not that old (100 planes built from 1992-1997).

Peter

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

Mostly in the UK (Eastern Airways) and in Colombia (EasyFly). The plane is not that old (100 planes built from 1992-1997).

Peter

Thanks for that info.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

6 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Interesting - never actually flown the plane in the sim. Is this plane still in use and, if yes, where?

Also, still awaiting the official announcement, though. Won't believe it, before that happens - this forum is still the official channel, for news from PMDG. Never actually heard of them announcing something new on Facebook before posting it here.

If this really is true, I'm kinda surprised that it hasn't happened yet. Especially since the last I heard from RSR (with regards of making this plane for P3D) was that the prospects was kinda bleak...

Not trying to be a kill-joy here! Just wondering...

It's true.  Check out PMDG's Facebook page.  Patiently waiting for a more detailed official statement...  Hope Steam will be supported...

1 hour ago, jrgaz said:

It's true.  Check out PMDG's Facebook page.  Patiently waiting for a more detailed official statement...  Hope Steam will be supported...

I know, that it's been said in a post on their Facebook page! That wasn't the point of my post.

It's not usually their normal medium of delivering news - hence my mystification as to why there haven't been an official announcement (and by official, I mean a post on their 'official' forum).

They have always said to check in here for latest news, would be posted in here - not their Facebook page, Instagram profile or Twitter feed.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

8 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Especially since the last I heard from RSR (with regards of making this plane for P3D) was that the prospects was kinda bleak...

My recollection, given that it is often faulty, was that he said he was evaluating it.  Well Anders, rest assured that the Facebook post by them is not fake news.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

I think the B1900C/D P3D is unlikely for the same reasons as the MD-11 (originally built for FS9, already discontinued, not based on the common development framework the J41 pioneered for all subsequent releases), basically it requires a complete rebuild.

You're stuck with the Carenado one for the foreseeable future sadly.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I am not even going to speculate about release dates until we get one of those detailed updates by Mr Randazzo.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png