Sign in to follow this  
Blaze

Update to the TFDi 717 Released Today

This is becoming one of my favorite P3d aircraft. Instead of crying about Bombardier's CS series and getting a crazy tariff imposed in the US, maybe Boeing would be better served by updating the B717. I fly as a passenger on one of Delta's B717s now and then and it is still a nice ride.

• Upvote 3

Hi Jay,

Yeah - might have to pick that up at some point - but it will always be an MD-95 to me...

I flew on them a bunch with Air Tran - and they really seemed to have some get up and go on takeoff... As long as I got an exit row (6'5") I was quite happy...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Yep, I catch a seat on Delta's 717 from Huntsville to Atlanta and it's much more comfortable in my opinion than CRJ's & E145's that service KHSV.

• Upvote 1

RE Thomason Jr.

Congratulations TFDi. This aircraft is a thing of beauty and quickly becoming a true classic, in my humble opinion, at least.

Mario Di Lauro

I intend to purchase this aircraft for P3D v3 at next week's Cosford 2017 FlightSim Show, so this update should make my subsequent flying experience even better :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The very first 717  ( VH IMP ) I flew on between Melbourne & Sydney with Impulse Airlines back in 2000. Impulse was taken over by Qantas not long after and the 717's operated for Qantas's low cost carrier Jetstar for a number of years before moving to Qantas Link. Ive had the chance to fly on the Australian 717's on all the carriers.

http://www.aussieairliners.org/b-717/vh-imp/vhimp.html

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Anybody know where I can get some more liveries/repaints? Pretty scarce.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Just flew a round trip KATL to KAVL. Fun and challenging aircraft. Like the Maddog she can be unforgiving but very satisfying when you get it right. Luv em both. Sure hope TDFI stays in the flight simulation business if this is an example of their talent and dedication to excellence! 

One other thing,I love the short haul mission.

• Upvote 1

Vic green

58 minutes ago, LEFTSEAT said:

wish they would fix the taxi issue. Feels like its taxing on glue...

I hope they leave it. Feels great to taxi

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Is this aircraft OK for P3dv4?

How's the frames compared to other airplanes after this update?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM