Sign in to follow this  
torium

BlueSky FS - FSW P-40F Showcase:

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice appetizer. Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm waiting for the next aircraft from Just Flight hinted at in there newsletter, hopefully one that can cruise at 30,000ft in truesky .

Ray Fry.

Share this post


Link to post

Yup, I'd be curious about that too. I've tried numerous times to subscribe to the JF newsletter, and it always says 'you're subscribed', but I never get the thing.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, pugilist2 said:

What aircraft was hinted in the newsletter?

Don't get excited just yet, it is rather vague.....

"We hope to have news of our next aircraft for FSW by the time of the next development update."

:)

Chris

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently this is done by the ones who were doing it for DCS but stopped their contract with Eagle Dynamics? Is that right?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, france89 said:

Apparently this is done by the ones who were doing it for DCS but stopped their contract with Eagle Dynamics? Is that right?

Really? You mean VEAO simulations and yes, they did say they were going to prioritise other platforms than DCS. But they did also say the P40 for DCS is going well and still on track for a release after the 2.5 merge.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Yes I spoke to the Devs at Cosford, they have split into two with veao staying with dcs and bluesky working on other Sims. Very knowledgeable and passionate guys who really want to make their products behave perfectly.

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Yes I spoke to the Devs at Cosford, they have split into two with veao staying with dcs and bluesky working on other Sims. Very knowledgeable and passionate guys who really want to make their products behave perfectly.

Chris

I have High hopes for their product. Unfortunely I prefer the modern civil aircrafts. Really looking forward for those, they said they have plans to bring larger civil aircrafts to the sim.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, scotchegg said:

Really? You mean VEAO simulations and yes, they did say they were going to prioritise other platforms than DCS. But they did also say the P40 for DCS is going well and still on track for a release after the 2.5 merge.

 

Yes, when i saw the P-40 DTG video they interviewed some of the guys who are from VEAO indeed.

14 hours ago, ca_metal said:

I have High hopes for their product. Unfortunely I prefer the modern civil aircrafts. Really looking forward for those, they said they have plans to bring larger civil aircrafts to the sim.

They had tons of plans on DCS too, we all saw how that went. That is why i will be a bit more skeptic this time.

Share this post


Link to post

I have the Iris P40 in FSX. I think that can be ported over.

Share this post


Link to post
On 26/10/2017 at 8:19 AM, torium said:

The pilot might need to be replaced:

41XKKTW0FHL.jpg

They've replaced, and it looks really great:
23632550_1965296660413135_85446593265971

23736307_1965296700413131_26649236123267

Share this post


Link to post

Great video thanks for posting. It does look quite a challenge to fly especially with the speed the P40 is capable of. Tail draggers are not for me, DC10 maybe but thats it! Lovely conversion though.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this