Jammerjonn

Best AI Traffic Add-On

I'm using FSXSE and was using UT2. I read all the hype about UTLive so I bought it.  I installed it as the manual says and....and....no AI. A lot of users are complaining. I had more with UT2. I got on the support page and was told don't expect much??? Really?? So I'm looking for a new AI program or go back to UT2. Just wondering what everyone else is using. Has anyone tried Traffic Global yet?  https://www.justflight.com/product/traffic-global

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

5 hours ago, Jammerjonn said:

I installed it as the manual says and....and....no AI.

None at all?

I had more with UT2.

Provided you had none at all as you said, then I don’t doubt that you had more with UT2.

A lot of users are complaining. I had more with UT2. I got on the support page and was told don't expect much??? Really?? 

I’m not sure a lot of users are complaining because it gets a lot of positive feedback in the P3D forum.

If you have no traffic at all then something is clearly wrong with the install or setup. You should have a similar amount with UT Live as you have with UT2. 

I’d check the settings again and make sure all traffic is turned on. Surely they didn’t say not to expect much as you should have a similar amount of traffic as you had with UT2.

As far as that other program, I’d probably go back to UT2 before trying it.

I've been using UT Live since it was released and have had no problems at all with it. Did you do a full uninstall of UT? I wonder if there's some conflicting files??? I definitely encourage you to persevere because if you can get the issue sorted out, I think you will be very happy with the program. I certainly am - it's done wonders for my sim experience as you can have extremely dense AI with little to no visible effect on performance

Good luck with it

Ian

Thanks for the help, I will try reinstall. Here's an answer I got back, however he is with sales not support:

There will not be an substantial increase of traffic over UT2.  All depends on the airline activities between the two data sets of UT2 and UTLive if you see increases or decreases in traffic. 

Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support

You shouldn't be expecting to see more traffic than with UT2 in all honesty, a full schedule is a full schedule. UTL and UT2 offer the same thing really except UTL installs cleanly into all versions of P3d, has MANY bug fixes that weren't in UT2, uses newer flightplan data and has some newer FSP payware models.