Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

Prepar3D V4.4 Add-on Compatibility List

41 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

....or do the sensible thing, and carry on using P3D v4.3 until compatibility has been restored :rolleyes:

Exactly 😉

André

RealityXP GNS430 and GNS530 working well

• Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Is the REX WX Advantage radar compatible with P3Dv 4.4? Anyone having it work?
Any aircraft I have the WX radar installed on results in a CTD when loading the aircraft.
Posted at the REX forum.

FFTF not working 4.4.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

EZCA Released! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

all NMG scenery not working- textures etc, what a mess, wonder what other sceneries will give problems , only started with these so probally tons to come

PMDG 747-400 and FS-Flight Control v 1.3.36 are ok. I guess the PMDG 747-800 also.

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

48 minutes ago, David Roch said:

EZCA Released!

Download link for 2.8 version...

Support latest P3D , also support all version P3D v3.xx  v4.xx   FSX , FSX-Steam Edition.
Fixed ZOOM issue (mouse wheel) in Aircraft cameras.

Edited by Nickbe
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

12 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

If you have FSLabs aircraft installed, remove them. 

Yes, my black screen was caused by FS Labs...removed the plane and all good. Will wait patiently for their update.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

43 minutes ago, kurtb said:

all NMG scenery not working- textures etc, what a mess, wonder what other sceneries will give problems , only started with these so probally tons to come

NMG? I have all their airports but haven't tested yet. Not at my sim..Nico hasn't reported anything amiss...will check later and report back.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Well, please let me know because Mr Visagie gave me this reason ; "I have not tested P3D V4.4 yet and have no idea if the scenery will work with it or not or even what is required to make it work.

One question though: do you have an nVidia RTX graphics card? You will need one of those for PBR to work anyway and they are not cheap... about R25,000! If do not have an RTX graphics card, then why the hurry to upgrade? You will see no changes from V4.3 to V4.4 unless you have an RTX graphics card and even if you do, my airports does not support it yet, so, you are back where you started, minus the big hole in your wallet! 🙂

Anyway upgrading so quickly after release of a new version is always problematic as they cannot predict what will happen with PC's and scenery that does not support PBR. I will rather wait until next year when they have solved all the issues, because it could be a problem with the program or a result of your graphics card not supporting PBR. Maybe an update to P3D is needed and they you will need to re-download it or you will need to update your graphics drivers.

Rather uninstall V4.4 and go back to the version that worked until they have solved it all"

I don't agree with this! 

9 minutes ago, kurtb said:

Well, please let me know because Mr Visagie gave me this reason ; "I have not tested P3D V4.4 yet and have no idea if the scenery will work with it or not or even what is required to make it work.

One question though: do you have an nVidia RTX graphics card? You will need one of those for PBR to work anyway and they are not cheap... about R25,000! If do not have an RTX graphics card, then why the hurry to upgrade? You will see no changes from V4.3 to V4.4 unless you have an RTX graphics card and even if you do, my airports does not support it yet, so, you are back where you started, minus the big hole in your wallet! 🙂

Anyway upgrading so quickly after release of a new version is always problematic as they cannot predict what will happen with PC's and scenery that does not support PBR. I will rather wait until next year when they have solved all the issues, because it could be a problem with the program or a result of your graphics card not supporting PBR. Maybe an update to P3D is needed and they you will need to re-download it or you will need to update your graphics drivers.

Rather uninstall V4.4 and go back to the version that worked until they have solved it all"

I don't agree with this! 

Sounds a bit cheeky..😊I have just tested NMG FALE, FAPE, FAOR. No issues from my side. (GTX 1080Ti). I have purchased FSDG FACT. Very nice scenery. You don't need the RTX for PBR. I think he's confused there. That's for Ray Tracing which is not included in any of our flight sims at this point.

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

25 minutes ago, kurtb said:

One question though: do you have an nVidia RTX graphics card? You will need one of those for PBR to work anyway

Uhm, nope. You don't need an RTX card for PBR.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

44 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

Sounds a bit cheeky..😊I have just tested NMG FALE, FAPE, FAOR. No issues from my side. (GTX 1080Ti). I have purchased FSDG FACT. Very nice scenery. You don't need the RTX for PBR. I think he's confused there. That's for Ray Tracing which is not included in any of our flight sims at this point.

Have you tried FAKN yet, strange I have buildings missing at FAOR, clean v4.4 installed with ftx vector and base!