Bert Pieke

Vertx DA62 has launched!

3 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Oxygen? Which altitude?

Richard

FL170

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

FL170

Did you pull the green knob on the lower left of the g1000?

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

FL170

Did you have enough oxygen?

• Upvote 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I had no idea lack of oxygen was modeled. Doh!!! I'll try again tonight.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

6 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I had no idea lack of oxygen was modeled. Doh!!! I'll try again tonight.

Yes the hypoxia is simulated, you can set the altitude at which it occurs in the Config App program....and also remember to fill the oxygen tank in this same program.

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Currently enjoying the hell out Flight One Citation X for my GA bug....

But have to say this bird looks great!!!!

Is this AC unique enough from the former (jet turbine to prop aside) to consider adding to my collection?

Chris Camp

18 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

Yes the hypoxia is simulated, you can set the altitude at which it occurs in the Config App program....and also remember to fill the oxygen tank in this same program.

I've turned it off and repeated the flight. That was it, thank you and @ryanbatcund

Jacek G.

Appears to take a lot of throttle to get unstuck from a full stop when taxing?

Chris Camp

On 8/13/2019 at 2:59 AM, Karelpatch said:

Hi, out of curiosity when you say the G1000 shows only 30% of what it can do in real life, what do you mean exactly? When you download airac data through Fsaerodata you get a pretty much complete navigation base. 

I do agree that we miss airport charts (but this is the kind of stuff you are better looking on your tablet or computer), weather or safetaxi, but what else you see that is missing that makes it not enough good for training? I’m not a real life pilot so I am curious. 

Also I see a lot of complaints about this G1000 but is there a better P3D G1000 out there?

Well for one..,

The Flight One Citation X G1000 gives you the ability to pull up and select a FLight Plan/Approach or Departure in the main PFD via a small window on the bottom right!  Also, you can also add the MFD mini map on the bottom left of the PFD in the F1 Citx.

Chris Camp

5 hours ago, tjrush said:

What The Flight One Citation X ?

i believe he means the mustang v2

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Running into a weird issue: can’t retract landing gear. Joystick button or keyboard have no effect and doing it with the mouse moves the switch but nothing retracts. Anyone ever had this?

Have you overspeeded the landing gear and damaged it?

If so you can try resetting all failures on the P3D failures menu.

Failing that, you may need to reload the aircraft in the sim.

Edited by SledDriver

Any ideas if Sean is thinking of further updates to the DA62? Seems there isn't any update for a long time.

• Upvote 1

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

13 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Any ideas if Sean is thinking of further updates to the DA62? Seems there isn't any update for a long time.

I think we would all like to know that. The guy does great work but must be some sort of hermit or something. 

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/