Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Flysimware got a new texture artist

This whole process feels a lot like being a loyal fan of a team that finds just what it was missing, finally breaks through, and becomes great. Mr. Bacon, sir, hats off to you.

• Like 1

Everything is looking great. Big improvement on those textures.

Don't forget to make the flap lever a little beefier.

Just working out the small details for the Falcon 50 new textures. The 64 bit will have a high poly cabin and we are bringing back the window shades. I know your all waiting but i think we need about a week.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

WOW! that looks really stunning! Can´t wait for the update! 

What´s up with the Conquest 2? Does she also get a texture update? Would buy her directly!

• Upvote 1

Looks stunning! Greatly appreciate all the work that's being accomplished to make the Falcon 50 textures look so good! Looking forward to it's release!

1 hour ago, AndreNr22 said:

WOW! that looks really stunning! Can´t wait for the update! 

What´s up with the Conquest 2? Does she also get a texture update? Would buy her directly!

+1!!!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Hi Folks,

WOW - Wickedbacon92 - you've got some mad skills there brah...

Color me impressed...

Seems I've been missing much - Mark - THIS is what you've been missing from your stable - and it's now Flysimware for the win - - -  Carenado who ?

:tongue:

Just can't wait to see these textures applied to some of the older models - while I like the Falcon - the Lear is and will always be my favorite...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

the vc is looking much better, is there a plan to add flood lighting under the glare shield (using light map sheets or dynamic lighting)?  I see the night light shots but they are showing the gauge backlighting plus the stock .fx based floodlight that lights up everything in the vc.  

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

25 minutes ago, kdfw__ said:

the vc is looking much better, is there a plan to add flood lighting under the glare shield (using light map sheets or dynamic lighting)?  I see the night light shots but they are showing the gauge backlighting plus the stock .fx based floodlight that lights up everything in the vc.  

Oh yeah, that would really be cool....this a/c is really coming along to become in a top tier! 

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

13 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

WOW - Wickedbacon92 - you've got some mad skills there brah...

Color me impressed...

Seems I've been missing much - Mark - THIS is what you've been missing from your stable - and it's now Flysimware for the win - - -  Carenado who ?

:tongue:

Just can't wait to see these textures applied to some of the older models - while I like the Falcon - the Lear is and will always be my favorite...

Regards,
Scott

I don't have the falcon yet nor do I have my PC setup (maybe in a month!) but I love the Lear 35 too... imagine it with the texture treatment we've seen here....  🙂  I'd pay an upgrade fee for that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

As much as I like and respect Ryan and Scott, I really, really, really, really, really, really want the Moo to get a side of Bacon next. 🙂

But as long as the Moo is in the que (nice rhyme), I can wait until after the Lear. (I have it too)  🙂

Edited by rightseat
spelling
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 6:37 PM, ryanbatcund said:

I'd pay an upgrade fee for that!

I fully expect that to be the case.