Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

The AIG AI Manager relies on a registered and approved AIG forum user account. I registered for an account but it's been awaiting approval for a little while now. No rush, but does anyone know how long it usually takes for new accounts to be approved? Just starting to wonder if maybe my registration has got stuck in their system somehow.

If any AIG admins see this, my AIG user name is 'prepar3d'.

Cheers - really looking forward to trying out the software!

42 minutes ago, Prepar3d said:

The AIG AI Manager relies on a registered and approved AIG forum user account. I registered for an account but it's been awaiting approval for a little while now. No rush, but does anyone know how long it usually takes for new accounts to be approved? Just starting to wonder if maybe my registration has got stuck in their system somehow.

24 to 48 hours.. check your anti-spam.. sometimes emails are sent can caught by you anti spam folder.

S.

Ironically, soon after stating that I do not see too many glaring errors with AI planes these days......I started a scenario at EGFF Cardiff (UK2000 Cardiff Xtreme), and a Qatar 787 landed around seven miles short of the runway! It was then instructed to contact Ground, even though it was actually sitting some way off the coast in the Bristol Channel! Even worse, it then proceeded to emulate the Messiah by "rolling on water", climbed the cliff (I did not actually see it do this), and taxi to the gate!! :blink:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Prepar3d said:

done 😉

• Like 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Hey,

in the last version we had some major problems regarding the Addon-Airport collection. In the update we published yesterday (0.9.2.7) we have added a new way of collecting them. Internal testsystems that had the problem before are working now so we hoped to have the bug solved. Yesterday we got one report in the forum that it is not working. For a better understanding i would like to ask some users here if they can confirm that the operation is still not working and can only be solved by using the "dummy"-file from the AIG-Forum.

yes I had the load addon airport problem and yes putting the dummy file in worked.

I confirm that is not working. Had to use the dummy file again.

Hi 

Just updated to latest version, no problems with add on airports as far as I can tell

Regards

G

28 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

Hi 

Just updated to latest version, no problems with add on airports as far as I can tell

Regards

G

had you used the dummy before the last update?

6 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

had you used the dummy before the last update?

Hi Kai

Well that’s strange. There is a file fsaddonairportsv2.bin modified today but I would swear I haven’t put it there. Just looked at the properties for the file and it gives created today at the time I updated. I certainly hadn’t put it there.

I’ll double check my downloads to make sure I didn’t download the dummy file 😀

Regards

G

thats ok, the file has a new name so every old dummy file is not loaded again 🙂 If you have this file and it was created after the update everything has been working on your end

14 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

thats ok, the file has a new name so every old dummy file is not loaded again 🙂 If you have this file and it was created after the update everything has been working on your end

Cool thanks. I can upload the log file if that’s any help...

1 minute ago, Gandalf said:

Cool thanks. I can upload the log file if that’s any help...

no need as everything went as it should 🙂